The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Let me introduce myself and pour yourself a drink... because...

Will you sign up for Leadbit

• Sure, you rock!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nope, you s*cks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Certified

Leadbit

Awesome CPA Network
Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
Hi there!
Here comes Leadbit, a greatest International Affiliate Network. Really nice to meet all of you here.
I done like the long introductions because its boring... I can only say that we use CPA standart and that Leadbit is a special affiliate cocktail that contains some cool ingredients like:
- Great offers
- High (and weekly) payouts
- Awesome and advanced GEO
- Friendly and cool supporting team 24/7
- and some secret ingredients.

Mix it all together and here we go! You are on a right way! :) Sign up 2day for better 2morrow!

logo.png

Visit us at leadbit(dot)com for more information! See you on a cool side! :)

Attachments

• servicesq.png
    servicesq.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 10
I just checked your site. Where's the info about payout options? I see you pay every thursday and I would need to hit $30. But is it bank transfer, check, PayPal, Payoneer, etc? Is more than one option available to choose from?

I just checked your site. Where's the info about payout options? I see you pay every thursday and I would need to hit $30. But is it bank transfer, check, PayPal, Payoneer, etc? Is more than one option available to choose from?
Hello, Red!
The minimum payment is 25USD. Temporary only WebMoney payments are available. More options are about to be added really soon.

Last edited:
Hi there!

Hi @Leadbit , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Here comes Leadbit, a greatest International Affiliate Network. Really nice to meet all of you here.
I done like the long introductions because its boring... I can only say that we use CPA standart and that Leadbit is a special affiliate cocktail that contains some cool ingredients like:
- Great offers

Mix it all together and here we go! You are on a right way! :) Sign up 2day for better 2morrow!

logo.png

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Hi @Leadbit , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

WoW! Thank you so much for these tips and kind words!

Hi there!
- Great offers

logo.png

Hi Leadbit team. Hope you are doing fine. Just came across this post and am totally impressed and willing to know more on what you people offer. I do think that from detailed information of the company, i can be able to rate and see if I can be able to seek your services. One thing that i look for in a network is the constant and reliable support system which i see you have. All i need to know is whether it works perfect for me and will give me the best. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Leadbit team. Hope you are doing fine. Just came across this post and am totally impressed and willing to know more on what you people offer. I do think that from detailed information of the company, i can be able to rate and see if I can be able to seek your services. One thing that i look for in a network is the constant and reliable support system which i see you have. All i need to know is whether it works perfect for me and will give me the best. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi there! Thank you for your comment! I tottaly got wrong and posted a thread in introduction. I'll make a new, detailed one in Affiliate Networks seccion! Keep in touch!

banners
Back