• MOBILE

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • SEO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

calebr

affiliate
Hello my names Caleb.

Ive been doing affiliate marketing for a few months now and been having some trouble cracking the code of making money. Ive tried SEO and PPV, i went through 500 in a week with PPV only making $2 back. I couldn't figure out how to find a profitable niche to scale or any good data while i was tracking.

So doing all this im not sure if im on the right learning path or if PPV is a good place for a beginner. So i have a few questions.

1. Whats a good path for a beginner. PPC, PPV or any other paid advertising?

2. How can you find good profitable niche?

3. What are great sites to advertise on?

If anyone has advice it will be very appreciated.

What type of campaigns are you promoting is where I would start and what methods / places are you advertising. I always recommend starting out with some super cheap or free methods and learn a little before throwing a lot of money into it. Start a blog / website, advertise on social media etc.. I think the real key to this online marketing "thing" is that the world is turning into less of a large numbers game and more into a personal experience. Build relationships with people and in turn they will want to buy through you. I know this isn't want you really want to hear. IMHO there is no overnight marketing strategy.

1. Whats a good path for a beginner. PPC, PPV or any other paid advertising?
I would say Mobile right now, its hot right now and not many people have huge data collected over the years unlike with others.

2. How can you find good profitable niche?
Don't focus on a niche, focus on a traffic source. Pick traffic source and stick to it u until you know the ins and outs of it.

3. What are great sites to advertise on?
Web: POF, FaceBook, 7Search, Bing, SiteScout, etc
Mobile: LeadBolt, AirPush, ZeroPark, InMobi, TapIt, MobiCow, etc

Currently i am with zeropark they have good mobile traffic but you cannot track carrier . Choose the tracking solution and record some data . If you spend money and tracking this is data buying . If you spending money on traffic and dont tracking this is like throwing money from window. If you have some date you can then make some more important decisions

MI
Back