Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official LeadBolt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LeadBolt

Mobile Advertising that Delivers Results:
Whatever your advertising goal is, LeadBolt has the right solution that delivers results! With our advanced ad units we can help advertisers target and engage with the mobile consumer throughout the entire app usage cycle.

The right solution for real advertiser needs.
  • RTB - our Real Time Bidding CPC platform provides advertisers full control to target, bid, allocate spend and track results.
  • CPI - our Cost Per Install fully managed solution provides app developers access to quality traffic to drive user acquisition. 100% non-incent installs that equates to higher LTV.
  • CPE - our Cost Per Engagement fully managed agency solution provides Brands unlimited access to highly engaged consumers. Video, sweepstakes and full sponsorship integration is available. Just tell us what you want to achieve and we will deliver.

Easy Setup and Management Platform:
Set up campaigns and launch them on the same day. Our easy to use self-service platform allows you to create multiple campaigns, upload and launch easily and quickly. Use our real-time bidding and reporting to optimize immediately to drive both scale and results. Got a large campaign and need help? No problem. Contact one of our mobile experts and we’ll setup and manage your campaign for you.

Global and Local Reach:
LeadBolt is committed to make your campaigns successful. If you are looking to reach audiences across the globe our team will work with you to make sure you can reach the right audience wherever they are.

Automatic Optimization:
Want maximum results? LeadBolt’s advertising platform will analyze and optimize your campaign based on multiple variables and performance factors. This ensures you the maximum ROI with scale for your campaign.

Reporting & Analytics:
We bring the data to you. LeadBolt's robust reporting platform is able to track and report back on multiple variables. Want to pass back your own subID or parameter? Not a problem. We allow our clients to pass back multiple tracking parameters to track performance in real-time.

Attachments

• leadbolt.png
    leadbolt.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 952
Hi, leadbolt,

i read somewhere that there is addtional bonus of 20% for the initial deposit? Is it still applicable? :)

LeadBolt updated LeadBolt with a new update entry:

LeadBolt

Mobile Advertising that Delivers Results:
Whatever your advertising goal is, LeadBolt has the right solution that delivers results! With our advanced ad units we can help advertisers target and engage with the mobile consumer throughout the entire app usage cycle.

The right solution for real advertiser needs.
  • RTB - our Real Time Bidding CPC platform provides advertisers full control to target, bid, allocate spend and track results.
  • CPI - our Cost Per Install fully managed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

newaff, sorry to hear that. We'd like to help improve your experience. We'd love to know how we can help. Have you contacted your Account Manager? Please email support@leadbolt.com and in the meantime your Account Manager will attempt to reach you directly.

so im back i decided to give @LeadBolt another go funded my account (100usd) spent 5 after like a day , i get "This ad image or text appears to contain copyrighted logos. Please reply with a copy of your distribution rights for this content." when i try to login my account doesn't exist

im using the templates i got from @cashmoneyaffiliate from the Mobile Immersion Area
that i translated

im waiting to hear back

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back