The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lead generation through the web?

CallumClarke

affiliate
Need help?

I am looking for a company with the skillset to generate leads through web traffic and get the leads for a CPL.

I have buyers who will pay for CPL therefore if i find a suitable partner the margin between what we pay (due to your experience) and the price we sell (due to my network) could leave a pretty nice margin which could be shared between the two parties.

Budgets of between £5000-£30,000 per month can be generated hopefully with a nice margin.

If you have experience in converting traffic online let me know the CPL value of a person signing up for a Forex investment opportunity to receive a brochure.

I can let you know how much i can sell them for constantly. I own one of the largest investment leads brokerages in the world and rank number 1 across the world for over 15 keywords.

Hi,
There are various way to get leads. Blog is the greatest way to generate leads and there are plenty of article suggesting how you can use it get some benefits for yourself.

Besides, One of the best way to get lead generation is choosing the right correct lead generation company from where you can get fresh and genuine lead. Its very hard to get really good to be very honest with you. Lots of factors depends when you look to buy any sales leads. But remember anyone who is saying that they have raw data and ready to use isn't saying always true. I think companies who generate leads as per your requirement can be best for your business because they can generate what exactly you need. Few company i know are doing good in this business are like Leadgen, callboxinc or Leadpot.com are good to deal with. Specially Leadpot because designed one automated system which can search new prospect near you.

Last edited:
Lead generation is the process of attracting and converting strangers and prospects into those leads we just talked about.
Marketers these days have to come constantly up with new and fresh ideas to captivate the attention of customers, and one way to do so is by the generation of Leads. Lead Generation is a term that is used to refer to the generation of interest or inquiry among consumers into the services or products offered by a business. Lead Generation can be considered equivalent to advertising. The more a business can create quality leads, the better are the chances to improve sales.
Some of the common tactics or methods of Lead Generation include print ads, digital advertisements, social media marketing, email marketing, telemarketing, event marketing and through website content and SEO.
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO):-The process of optimizing your website to ‘rank’ higher in search engine results pages, therefore increasing the amount of organic (or free) traffic that your website receives.
  • Content Marketing:- The creation and promotion of content assets for the purpose of generating brand awareness, traffic growth, lead generation, or customers.
  • Inbound Marketing:- Inbound marketing refers to the ‘full-funnel’ approach to attracting, converting, closing, and delighting customers using online content.
  • Social Media Marketing:- The practice of promoting your brand and your content on social media channels to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads for your business.
  • Email Marketing:- Companies use email marketing as a way of communicating with their audiences. Email is often used to promote content, discounts and events, as well as to direct people towards the business’ website.
Though these strategies need planning and management at the micro level, there are some specialized Lead Generation websites/tools regardless your functional domain.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back