The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lead gen niches that will always have bulk buyers.

Mr. Plan B

Curious to know what are the Lead generation niches that would always have buyers to buy in bulk.
Payday i believe is the thing of past as most of the mainstream traffic sources are not friendly with the ads.
What in your opinion are other campaigns that will work in the long run for Ad agencies working on particular niches.

Insurance, debt, credit, education, mortgage, loans, assistance. etc... I have been doing most all of them for over 16 years.

Online security products typically do very well.

That is indeed a surprise to me - what type of online security products are you referring to specifically, as all the CPL ones tend to be extremely small fry in terms of payouts and are generally pay per sale.

Anything I might have overlooked?

Curious to know what are the Lead generation niches that would always have buyers to buy in bulk.
Payday i believe is the thing of past as most of the mainstream traffic sources are not friendly with the ads.
What in your opinion are other campaigns that will work in the long run for Ad agencies working on particular niches.
Apart from other other Niches Insurance and Loan are log run As per my experience.

banners
Back