The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Landing Pages In HTML ?How to edit as per my CPA offer

fdcon

affiliate
Hi
I have received some good landing pages in HTML format while buying a internet market software and i need to know how easily i can edit these landing pages and make them as per my CPA offer usage and upload them on my hosting .

If you have some technical understanding it can be fairly easy. You could also hire a programmer to do this for you. I would recommend you learn some of the basics of html and how to host a website though, those are important things to know

If you have some technical understanding it can be fairly easy. You could also hire a programmer to do this for you. I would recommend you learn some of the basics of html and how to host a website though, those are important things to know
Hi,
can you plz send any material to me so that it would be easy to understand instead of wasting time to search it.Much appreciate it

The html landing pages are the easiest to edit. I am just hoping that you were given the source code of he pages so that you can easily edit. You can do that however only if you have some basic programming skills especally when it comes to web development. If at all you find yourself not being able to do the editing, then you can message me so that I can help you out and start making progress in your IM.

Hi,
can you plz send any material to me so that it would be easy to understand instead of wasting time to search it.Much appreciate it

Learning to do these simple tasks yourself is not wasting time. It is making good use of your time!

If you're still stuck, feel free to PM me.
I can help with page editing and I can make any page you have behave responsively on most phones/tablets.

Most hosting companies have a HTML editor that will easily let you edit these pages in the cPanel. Just log into your hosting and select 'file manager' then once inside upload your pages. Once this is done select the page inside your 'file manager' and click the option from the top that says 'html editor'. If that dose not work and you know a little about coding you can also edit these in the code them selves in any word document. To view your changes just open the word document in any browser.

MI
Back