The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Landing page

Stano

affiliate
Hey, great success story and very motivational!

I would just like to know how do you make your landing pages and what did you use to start making them?

Code them yourself or did you use a program like Muse?

Thanks.

Hi Stano,

Thanks for your question. I have a dedicated designer / developer and he creates landers for me or modifies ones I find to my specification.

I would suggest looking for developers / designers on freelance sites to get quality work at an affordable price.

Well why take so much burden when you can easily get it done by a landing page builder!
i am not saying that it's a bad idea to hire a designer for creating your landing page but the disadvantage would be the fact that you need a significant budget to hire professionals to create a landing page for you. Based on my previous experience a good landing page + set-up and optimization could run you between $250 and $500.
As you are probably aware of what tools you can get in online,so in addition to that i want to suggest there's a dynamic tool which is Zestapps,
You can create your landing page without even knowing anything about coding.
simple choose your desired templates and create your landing page with ease.
To know about price you can check this https://www.zestapps.com/zestpag...

To know about services Growth Hacking Combo to Help you Grow

Hey, great success story and very motivational!

I would just like to know how do you make your landing pages and what did you use to start making them?

Code them yourself or did you use a program like Muse?

Thanks.
Hi Stano. Most of the landing pages I have developed I always code them from scratch. I work for several clients and it is always easier for you to start from scratch. The reason being that you will find it easier customizing and even editing the page. It also gives you a great experience that you will live with it for a long time. Programs such as Muse I always avoid them because they make you have a lazy mentality and thus compromising on the quality of the designs that you implement.

Muse is obviously good. Start over there and then dig into css/html. You may find some tutorials over youtube/coursera

Or you can always contact us to discuss your needs....there is always a solution:)

If you use Wordpress, there's a plugin that makes awesome landers. It's basically drag and drop. 15 minutes tops to build a quality lander. Check my signature for details.

banners
Back