The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Landing page Software

Digitard93

Hi All,
I was planning on using Optimize Press to build my landing pages with, which overall is good software and has everything you need.

However...

I'm having issues inserting images into my pages and I don't why. I believe it's being glitchy because it's a simple task and I've backtracked a million times to try and figure it out.

I don't have OP support available to me. I am officially tired of it wasting my time to build pages, so I'm looking for an alternative.

I know there are other software solutions out there. I don't mind paying for software, but I don't want residual monthly cost.

Suggestions?

You can also build any type of page or theme you like with Artisteer. I've been using this for many years now. It's worth checking out their trial.

for building pages inside wordpress I use themify builder and it is excellent and dead simple to use, and learn ...actually the whole theme package is worth a look for sure....
I was an artisteer user but found it clunky to use at the time actually built my first ever website with artisteer...Im sure its improved now ...this was 6-7 years ago now.

for building pages inside wordpress I use themify builder and it is excellent and dead simple to use, and learn ...actually the whole theme package is worth a look for sure....
I was an artisteer user but found it clunky to use at the time actually built my first ever website with artisteer...Im sure its improved now ...this was 6-7 years ago now.

Huge advancements with Artisteer over the last 6 years. The code is incredibly light compared to the old days. Far more choices in the platform choices to export also. I haven't used Themify, but I think it is only for WP. With Artisteer, you can output as HTML Website, WP, Blogger, Drupal, DotNetNuke, Joomla, and Tumblr.

I spent some quality time with Optimize Press this weekend and got it to work the way I want. The only thing I could use help on is some custom CSS to put in large background images.

It looks like all of these landing page builders charge a premium.
You could try using Mobirise which is a free responsive site builder that is very easy to use.
Mautic is open source and provides a landing page feature.
Template Stash also has some good landing pages.

I think it all depends on what you like more. Every one has his own preferences... As for me, I really prefer creating landing pages with the help of some website design services like the one from https://weblium.com for example. I guess it is a really great way for a beginner like me. What are your thoughts on it, guys?

Last edited:
Page loading overlays are a dime a dozen. What I'm presenting isn't anything new, just the quickest and easiest way to get you through in a pinch. While working under a tight deadline recently, there wasn't an opportunity to rewrite things to remedy the situation.

I think it all depends on what you like more. Every one has his own preferences... As for me, I really prefer creating landing pages with the help of some website design services like the one from https://weblium.com for example. I guess it is a really great way for a beginner like me. What are your thoughts on it, guys?
My thoughts are you're pushing your webdesign service Captain Obvious.

banners
Back