The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing page questions

Alex Tinter

affiliate
Hello all,

As new to CPA, I still have few questions/ambiguity.

I've a running website about health niche (with a few traffic); I'm registered on cpalead network and I've the passion to promote an offer (not related to health in any case) using FB Ads; so i need to create Landing Page specifically for this offer so that paid traffic will be transeffered to the CPA offer site.
However, should I reserve a new domain that have something to do with cpa offer? or just go with my current domain (regardless of niche difference).
How about "terms & conditions" and "privacy policy" pages for that Landing page? should I add new terms related to the cpa offer or use the cpa offer terms?

Other thing, do you've a FREE (or trial sign up with no credit card linking) site that offers creating/building landing pages and have them hosted on own server or buy new domain?

thanks you a lot for help to any point; I'll appreciate that.

thanks

Landing pages have -0- SEO value usually ... So, use a *credible* domain name -- a neutral sounding name is probably the most flexible. Use HTTPS for credibility.

Landing pages have -0- SEO value usually ... So, use a *credible* domain name -- a neutral sounding name is probably the most flexible. Use HTTPS for credibility.
thanks a lot for hints;
how about "terms & conditions" and "privacy policy" pages for that Landing page? will i use cpa ofer terms and policy! or create mine.
also, do you know about a FREE (or trial sign-up with no credit card linking) site that offers creating/building landing pages and have them hosted on my own server?

I guess >>>"terms & conditions" and "privacy policy"<<< For What?
If you are using AdWords or other *Big Name* advertising networks -- their policies may require or recommend it -- but it's really meaningless if your landing page is basically a sales pitch with the end goal a click-thru to an offer owner's (actual seller) site or sales pages. The actual seller needs to do the "terms & conditions" and "privacy policy" ...

I really don't see the point if you are not collecting any personally identifying data -- email and the like. If you are going to set a site cookie -- well, you may want a cookie advisory warning -- LMAO -- chase the customers away!
Good point Sir,
My LP is like a bridge btw traffic source and actual seller site; But I'll have to do it though

I guess >>>"terms & conditions" and "privacy policy"<<< For What?
If you are using AdWords or other *Big Name* advertising networks -- their policies may require or recommend it -- but it's really meaningless if your landing page is basically a sales pitch with the end goal a click-thru to an offer owner's (actual seller) site or sales pages. The actual seller needs to do the "terms & conditions" and "privacy policy" ...

I really don't see the point if you are not collecting any personally identifying data -- email and the like. If you are going to set a site cookie -- well, you may want a cookie advisory warning -- LMAO -- chase the customers away!

so, what i'll do is the following:
but new domain (that sounds bit gereral) and can 'fit' for almosy any cpa offers. i'll create LP and "terms & conditions" and "privacy policy" pages. For any cpa offer, I'll simply add new LP but the "terms and privacy" pages should remain the same.

I' using WordPress plaftorm.

Any comment or tip is welcomed

thanks

Alex, Landing pages are all about driving conversions. See at a pre-sell page. One key fact is that your landing page should inspire consumer confidence. What I mean by this is that when users go to the landing page is should be very relevant to the Ad that brought them to the landing page. In terms of domain name for your landing page. I suggest using a generic name such as for example xxxxxyz.com then create subfolders for each offer you want.
So for example let say you wanted to run an offer about car insurance your landing page for that would be xxxxxyz.com/carinsurance. This way you can use the domain for many different offers and different verticals.

In terms of terms and privacy since you are running ads on FB it might be important to include generally privacy policy. A good place to start is to mirror the policy of the actual offer you are promoting as that way consumers know the policy exactly of the offer before even going signup for the offer. A good way to do this is simply go to the offer page and copy their privacy policy over to your landing page for that offer as this is where the customer will ultimately type in their information in on the offer page and not necessarily your lander.
In terms of terms you can be very precise maybe small paragraph simply stating that the landing page is "facilitates information and review about offers online and is in no way own or operates the offers listed" you can message me directly if you need specific help.

Hope this help you along anyway.
All the best
Gary

if you start promoting CPA offers in facebook your fb ads account will be banned quickly.
be careful and know that facebook hates something called CPA.

Facebook && Privacy ROFLMAO

Current State of Social Media: Social media is a huge part of our daily lives. According to the Salesforce report “50 Best Social Media Practices”, 66% of internet usage is spent on social media sites. Users engage everyone from friends and family, to groups and brands

Unfortunately, this has just *dumbed down* the Internet ... Social Media has taken on a life of it's own and IMO has turned ugly.

MI
Back