The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing Page Genius

Has anyone used Landing Page Genius Are they still around as I have not received any answers to my support questions since Saturday Feb 6,2016. thanks

Hey, @myrna1 unfortunately, I can't help you with LP Genius, but if you are looking for a LP templates, optimization or analytics you'll probably find interesting AdsBridge, btw they have good support.

Thanks,I was looking for mulivariate split testing tools. It looks like many of these companies no longer exist.

Hey, @myrna1
Split testing is one of the features I use in adsbridge. Just add two LPs you want to split test. Specify the percentage ratio your landing pages will be displayed in, add offer and that’s it.

Thanks Harvey, Are you able to test several different elements simultaneously in Adsbridge? I want to have the ability to test headline, CTA, ad copy all at once.

Thanks Harvey, Are you able to test several different elements simultaneously in Adsbridge? I want to have the ability to test headline, CTA, ad copy all at once.

Actually no, adsbridge track mostly events, clicks, visits and well as traffic type and so on. But you can test different LPs with cta buttons.

Has anyone used Landing Page Genius Are they still around as I have not received any answers to my support questions since Saturday Feb 6,2016. thanks
I'm wondering the same thing here. I just invested in it and no response from support at all and it's been a couple of days. I've sent pre-sale questions and no response as well.

The material (Pdf) guides are way outdated, back from 2012 and trying to integrate this thing with CPV Lab (since the last update to integrate with CPV Lab was version 2.XX) it's a nightmare it seems. I was curious to find out if LPG would integrate with WordPress.

The concept is great if this guy would have kept up with the updates. I've sent him a support request, we will see if he responds back.

banners
Back