The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing Page Cloaking

Kc-Tan

affiliate
Hi everyone, (affiliates & affiliates manager)
===
* Is it a good practice to show my landers to the (network/ affiliate manager)?
* If not, how can i deal with their terms ("Landing page must be approved") ?

You either show them your lp or cloak it. But cloaking is done to get around ad platform restrictions, not to fool your am. If you run profitable campaigns, your lps WILL get ripped, just accept it.

Edit: oh, and don't bump your own threads 2 times a day, patience young Skywalker ;)

You either show them your lp or cloak it. But cloaking is done to get around ad platform restrictions, not to fool your am. If you run profitable campaigns, your lps WILL get ripped, just accept it.

Edit: oh, and don't bump your own threads 2 times a day, patience young Skywalker ;)[/QU
Great answer! Thanks a lot @Martini

Is it a good practice to show my landers to the (network/ affiliate manager)?

It is if you don't want to risk losing your commissions or getting your account banned. :)

If that's an advertiser's requirement, they are trying to control the quality of the landing pages that represent their offer. It's a pain in the butt, especially if they take a while to get back to you but like I said, if that's a stipulation and you don't comply, you are taking a chance.

Edit: oh, and don't bump your own threads 2 times a day, patience young Skywalker

Yes, what @Martini said. We have to sleep and eat sometime. ;)

It is if you don't want to risk losing your commissions or getting your account banned. :)

If that's an advertiser's requirement, they are trying to control the quality of the landing pages that represent their offer. It's a pain in the butt, especially if they take a while to get back to you but like I said, if that's a stipulation and you don't comply, you are taking a chance.

Yes, what @Martini said. We have to sleep and eat sometime. ;)

Thanks @azgold

Is it a good practice to show my landers to the (network/ affiliate manager)?
Yes, it is, cause they are the ones who have power over your account (can ban you) and the money (can hold them due to rules violation)

Again, whats the goal you pursue?
If you are going to run really aggressive campaigns with really misleading landings (i.e. sweepstakes with words "you won iphone" instead of "you got a chance to win"), then your conversions will stand out from crowd and you will be banned after investigation.

If you are only worried abt privacy of the landings, unfortunately, as @Martini said, AdPlexity will show them anyway

I think you should, especially with fraud sensitive offers. That way you dont have to go thru the hassle of an investigation when they see that you're converting.

Hey dude

I would avoid cloaking your landers - it's a much better business practice to adhere to all guidelines and marketing policies from the get go, so you can establish a trustworthy relationship with your network and your partners.

Nick

banners
Back