Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Kir from GlobalNetwork

kirsl

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Global Network
Hi everyone.

My name is Kir and I'm entrepreneur. I was started PHP developer 7 years ago and became entrepreneur. It was PHP, Project management, Sales, Self-business like web-studio with 25 employees and computer club (10 years ago :)). So, last 12 years I'm worked with fix-price jobs only 6 months.

At the moment I'm the owner of ad network with pops, native, display and video traffic channels. Looking new opportunities with affiliate advertising. Want to know more about CPA marketing and maybe try it. idk :)

I'm glad to offer my Ad network like a traffic source and looking new teammates to work together.

Ping me in PM if you think we can work together and make this world better :)

Hello kirsl. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Please get your Ad network listed on affiliatefix.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello kirsl. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Please get your Ad network listed on affiliatefix.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello.

Send me prices for advertising. I don't find any on your mediakit :)

Hi, @kirsl and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I see that you've been approved as an official Resource, congrats!

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hi everyone.

My name is Kir and I'm entrepreneur. I was started PHP developer 7 years ago and became entrepreneur. It was PHP, Project management, Sales, Self-business like web-studio with 25 employees and computer club (10 years ago :)). So, last 12 years I'm worked with fix-price jobs only 6 months.

At the moment I'm the owner of ad network with pops, native, display and video traffic channels. Looking new opportunities with affiliate advertising. Want to know more about CPA marketing and maybe try it. idk :)

I'm glad to offer my Ad network like a traffic source and looking new teammates to work together.

Ping me in PM if you think we can work together and make this world better :)

Hello @kirsl and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to see you acquired your vendor credentials.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back