The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Kindly recommend some good newbie friendly network to apply to.

arindamb

Hello All,

I am Arindam from India and a newbie to CPA world. Have experience in CPS and List building in IM Niche. Need recommendation to apply for CPA networks which are newbie friendly and accept publishers/affiliates from India. I will be using paid traffic to the offers directly or via landers. Have a website which is slowly getting built viz, 3avenues.com in health, beauty and relationship niche. Have sufficient budget to test offers and then scale if something is found profitable. I want to get started quickly with all your help and learn the rope.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Arindam

Maxbounty>>> They are newbie friendly and payments are weekly after first payment...
Peerfly is also great network for newbies only negative thing is payment is NET30 as default:mad:
But Peerfly can provide you awesome features like lukepeerfly affiliate marketing blog,Peerfly forum,etc.

My suggestion are Maxbounty or Peerfly...
Maxbounty will provide you more flexible payment term...
Peerfly will provide you education...

Just my opinion.
p.s. Also you can search for newbie friendly networks here>>>

Good luck!

Hi Darster,

Thanks for your response. I will apply to peerfly asap. But as per my knowledge Maxbounty doesn't accept affiliates from India. It is clearly mentioned in their FAQ page.

Any other networks guys? Mobile will also do.

Thanks

I'd also suggest PeerFly or MaxBounty....I will send this to Luke and he should get you approved pretty quickly.

Most networks have mobile offers but it all depends what type of mobile offer you want?

Btw I love that domain!

Good luck.

Hello K,

I have applied to peerfly a while back and completed all the verification.

Network: Peerfly
Email ID: arindam(at)3avenues.com

Kindly help in getting the approval please.

Thanks
Arindam

Hello K,

I have applied to peerfly a while back and completed all the verification.

Network: Peerfly
Email ID: arindam(at)3avenues.com

Kindly help in getting the approval please.

Thanks
Arindam

Looks like you were approved and you're working with Kyle :)

MI
Back