The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Killing With App Installs.

codejacks

Hi Guys n Gals,

As most Marketing Guru's here have mentioned time to time, that you need to have an angle in running your offers, nobody should forget their advice.

I recently connected with my AM and got to know that one of the games was really going to be big as they were expecting high line of credit from the customer. So before they could launch the campaign, I started creating my own landing pages and here is the one that rocked like hell for me.

upload_2015-1-12_16-58-59.png

I Just wanted to come up with some new idea for my campaigns and I liked the way it mocked the app store of android.
With the high volume traffic from Avazu, everything seemed to be going as per my expectation.
I just stopped this campaign due to my pocket problems, and my credit bills rising high. Anyway once the payment is approved at my network, again I will research for something new.
Please note that this has been just one of the possibilities that happened, and you too can do wonders with good angles.

OK, great.but I have a question for you. I saw you are active in this forum. And I remember that one of your post is about your friend who is refused to pay by a network, I do not know which network and which forum your post. is it right? Do you remember your post about that?
I don't remember that.

Could you be more specific?

Awesome lander man! I like the way you are putting it all together. How did you come up with this idea? Own idea or got it from somewhere else?

MI
Back