The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Keyword Research

cooperj263

I am doing keyword research for a product I want to promote. When I type my search term into google I am getting 2,232,000 results back. From the course I'm in it's say this is a good result to come back but my problem is I am websites like Walmart.com bestbuy.com for the product I want to promote should I look at another product to promote?

Try to use Google keyword planner to find the suitable keyword for you. Based on the website product and category only you have to pick the keywords. Find the keyword which has lot of search results and low competition from keyword planner tools.

You can use long tail pro as well as try to focus on buying keywords. Forget about competition just use long tail buying keywords.

You need to do a proper research for your product, try to use Google keyword Planner to find right keywords for your project.

Look up a keyword research tutorial, there's a great detailed one at backlinko (juat google backlinko keyword research)

Do proper keyword research first and find some profitable keywords with low competitions.

Don't try to pick only high search volume keywords, try to find some commercial keywords which can convert easily.

MI
Back