The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Keys To Conversions With PPV

tac88

I have been testing and testing with PPV for over a year now and there is a couple of things that I found to get it to convert.

1.) Optimize for the click, What I mean is you want to focus on getting that click threw and the way that I found that works the best is crazy and unusual pictures in ads that keep them curious.
2.) I like to focus on keyword and URL in my campaigns.
3.) Stay away from Direct CPV
4.) Use a buffer page in between your lander's.
5.)Test your headline's & pictures on advert.
6.) Capture the lead and sell from the email you can build a huge list if you get it just right.

These things turn my conversions around 80%
Best of luck

6.) Capture the lead and sell from the email you can build a huge list if you get it just right.

Realising this now more than ever! I wish i had used a sales funnel from day one!

I have been testing and testing with PPV for over a year now and there is a couple of things that I found to get it to convert.

1.) Optimize for the click, What I mean is you want to focus on getting that click threw and the way that I found that works the best is crazy and unusual pictures in ads that keep them curious.

Best of luck

Wow, you get 80% conversions?!? That's amazing!

I agree with DirectCPV. I've tried it a couple different times and lost money each time. Never really got back into PPV marketing after that, but I should probably look into it more with some other networks.

Thanks for sharing!

Best of luck

Hello tac88,

2). The available PPV targets are KW and URL. Could you pls elaborate what do you mean with focus on KW and URL?

4). Buffer page btw landers? Care to explain?

I 100% agree on other points

Thanks for sharing

Hello tac88,

2). The available PPV targets are KW and URL. Could you pls elaborate what do you mean with focus on KW and URL?

I 100% agree on other points

Thanks for sharing

A lot of people stay away from using keywords as targets on PPV, preferring to just use URL targets as they are often more tightly targeted. WHat I think tac88 is saying is that he focuses on both keyword AND URL targets for his campaigns and has found success. Like everything, it's all about testing though.

As K has said, number 6 is something that seems to be gaining significant importance! Highly recommended.

Also, thanks for sharing tac88!

I am sorry I just seen your response. See the way to convert a offer is to lead your visitor down a path ultimately the final result them filling out your offer and when I say a buffer page it a simple page before your offer or squeeze warming them up and reminding them of the benefits. Yes testing both keywords and URL. Is very important I find some offer's to work better with keyword targeting oppose to URL. Big reminder keep a eye on your ad placement. Sometime the 2nd spot is better then first and so on the first on certain networks get to many tire kickers.
A practice that seems to work for me is if it's a free offer then I go for it from my ad's or landing page's but ultimately I capture the lead first and sell from email that way you are building a sustainable business model. My rule of thumb is build my list on everything I do. (Ala Jeff Johnson)

Hey I have no affiliation but if you Google Justin Dupre ! He has killer cheep landers for CPV and free ones too on Fridays

this is similar to what an sales professor told me as I was going through school

"every time you have contact with a prospect, sell them something...even if nothing is actually exchanged"

Sell your prosepect on future contact..sell them an actual product..sell them on your brand..etc... something must be sold regardless even if it reasons why they should not buy from you

thanks tac88 i'm checking out justins page now. nice... hey one question...ok i will stay away from Direct CPV, your not the only one saying this...But what eles would you suggest instead of Direct CPV then...from your experience? Thanks

thanks tac88 i'm checking out justins page now. nice... hey one question...ok i will stay away from Direct CPV, your not the only one saying this...But what eles would you suggest instead of Direct CPV then...from your experience? Thanks

Thanks for the observations on directcpv. What are you your observations on adonnetwork. It seems pretty good for entrants to collect data. What do you say?

MI
Back