The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Keep Track Of How Much Money You're Making. It Boosts Confidence

DennisKnows

Get your fix Ninja!
I don't know if it was on this forum of WF but I saw one affiliate marketer say how important it is to keep track of your earnings. Not just in your head but detailed stats.

BOY WAS HE RIGHT!!

At first I was not doing this and was basically keeping in my head a broad number of my profits but this doesn't work...

I created a simple excel sheet that allows me to keep track of my daily earnings and it automatically keeps track of EPC, CPC, Gross gains and losses.

I now know exactly how much I'm making vs how much I'm not. This has propelled me to restart campaigns after seeing that while earnings were low, they were profitable.

It only takes up to 30 minutes and it's totally worth it because seeing your profits in the GREEN is a total confidence booster.

Old school works best sometimes...

If you are a newbie or just want to track your profits and losses with my excel sheet, just add me as a friend and shoot me a message, I'll be more than happy to email it to you..

Lets make some money!

Re: Keep Track Of How Much Money You're Making. It Boosts Confid

I added you and will pm you about this. Thanks a lot man.

I don't know if it was on this forum of WF but I saw one affiliate marketer say how important it is to keep track of your earnings. Not just in your head but detailed stats.

BOY WAS HE RIGHT!!

At first I was not doing this and was basically keeping in my head a broad number of my profits but this doesn't work...

I created a simple excel sheet that allows me to keep track of my daily earnings and it automatically keeps track of EPC, CPC, Gross gains and losses.

I now know exactly how much I'm making vs how much I'm not. This has propelled me to restart campaigns after seeing that while earnings were low, they were profitable.

It only takes up to 30 minutes and it's totally worth it because seeing your profits in the GREEN is a total confidence booster.

Old school works best sometimes...

If you are a newbie or just want to track your profits and losses with my excel sheet, just add me as a friend and shoot me a message, I'll be more than happy to email it to you..

Lets make some money!

Using statistics software is much better option. But I'm still a dinosaur, and still use Excel worksheet and track the balance on monthly basis.

NOTE: Don't forget to keep track on some of your expenses as Current Liabilities.

Using statistics software is much better option. But I'm still a dinosaur, and still use Excel worksheet and track the balance on monthly basis.

NOTE: Don't forget to keep track on some of your expenses as Current Liabilities.

Yea I was using Bevo and T202 but I'm finding it easier to just take a few extra minutes at the end of the day and update my campaigns.

Thanks and I do keep track of my expenses..

Right now I'm doing day to day but as I get deeper into this, I'll definitely switch over to monthly...

Yea I was using Bevo and T202 but I'm finding it easier to just take a few extra minutes at the end of the day and update my campaigns.

Thanks and I do keep track of my expenses..

Right now I'm doing day to day but as I get deeper into this, I'll definitely switch over to monthly...

It's easier when you know how much you invested in particular month. Sometimes, it gives confidence, but a little tricky when you look at your revenue and not on your profit.

Hi Dennis :)

I've been wondering about the best way to track profits also, and would really appreciate a copy if you'd be kind enough.

Thanks!

Here is a excel spread sheet i used at one time

Multiupload.nl - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

waveaccounting is what i use, and can send invoices to my clients from this.

bevo CPAoptimizer optimizes your campaign for you.
And you can go into the labs, it will show you what works the best, what is your best LP, offer, traffic source, day of the week, time of day.

4dqUG.png

As you see here you can choose if you want it on or off.

IQ7xs.png

banners
Back