The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

JVZoo + Bing PPC Journey

Judecd23

Hello All,

I've been in this industry for more than 3 years. I have made few dollars here and there, but nothing phenominal. I'm extremely passionate about Affiliate Marketing and I want to dive full time in Affiliate Marketing.

Hence I want to start a Journey and make myself accountable. Through this journey I will take baby steps and make sure I'm improving my AM skills every day.

So here we go.....

What have I done so far?

1. Created Bing account with $100 (My budget to get started)
2. Created a new VPS Server at Linode
3. Selected the JVZoo product (got approved as well)
4. Bought a domain to host my product's pre-sell page
5. Created a new ispionage account for keyword research

What you can expect?

1. I will share my progress on a weekly basis because I need meaningful data to share.
2. I will share all stuff as I learn during this journey.

I'm very confident, I will make this journey a successful one. So others can learn from my journey as well.

Kindly share your thoughts and feedback.

Thank You,

Best Regards,
Jude C

Update:

Today, I performed Keyword Research using Long Tail Pro software. I was able to find more than 200 keywords related to the products I'm promoting.

I'm progressing and will keep you all updated.

Thank You.

Thanks for posting Jude.Watching this thread closely as I am a newbie.
By the way, you can earn free $150 on new Bing account.I don't know if you already know this.I thought it would help you in your budget.

Subscribing to your thread. Would like to know what tracker do you use (just like somebody above me) and if you limit your keywords based on monthly searches somehow... Thanks

banners
Back