The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just what I need

Kansasww

affiliate
I just found this forum while looking for affiliate information. I have been a member of other forums but they all seem to focus on selling dreams of overnight riches to the comepletely unprepared newbie, not my style of business. I have been a contractor in the floor covering area over 40 years and the hard labor has worn me down. I became interested in affiliate marketing about 2 years ago to try and earn a little easier. I am not getting rich but am making progess with my limited time available. Glad to find a place that centers on work and not dreams.

Hey Roger,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Glad you like what you see here. We try hard to keep it real so you won't see any pie in the sky here, except in a few people's sigs. Typically when you see lots of dreams and big $ promises, it's from people who are trying to sell you their ebooks, systems, secret methods or whatever. We don't have anything to sell you, we only try to help you learn REAL methods and support your efforts.

Be sure to read all the stickies in the newbie and niche marketing forums. There are some real gold nuggets buried there. Then holler when you have questions and we'll try to help.

This is the great forum for newbies as well as pros to get help and share idea about the affiliate marketing trend .. Let me know if can help u :D

Hej it all starts with a few dollars here and their. Before you know it you will be pulling 10K from your affiliate sites.

All the best and welcome.

Kind Regards John

MI
Back