The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just starting out

Stud Finders. Can I post the URL? Hmmm not yet. I don't have enough posts yet to do links. I'll edit later.

I know it doesn't look as professional as it could. But I needed to start with something. I also made some mistakes when i choose my niche. There didn't seem to be a lot of competition for the product. But there are also not a lot of people searching for the product. So traffic is light. My ranking in google is getting better slowly. I get google adsense clicks and a few amazon purchases. I will work on improving content over the holidays and then start on my second niche. With a little more research on it.

I have one niche site going, it is only making $40 a month right now. I am learning from my mistakes and meeting people to help me.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @marcPIGurus ! Thanks for joining us.

You are off and running, now is the time to do intense refinements and tracking interpretations. Get some paid traffic going and study the data.

Looking forward to seeing your posts and threads.

Get a follow along going in the forum and you'll get loads of advice from your fellow members.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome. All of our affiliates learn from their mistakes. Read. Study. Ask questions if you feel the need.

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

banners
Back