The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Just set up a merchant account with SAS

bobmutch

Hi Everyone,

I just sent up a merchant account with SAS and hired a person to roll out a number of merchants I will be handling.

I have a successful SEO/SEM company www.seocompany.ca with 4 full time and a number of people on contract

My first project to set up as a merchat is going to be www.beaconpost.com web directory. This ones is going to be a good payer. It sells two reviews $40 and $160 and I plan to starting out with commissions some where around 25% with a 90 day cookie.

I will be runnings some sign up promotions aimed at super affiliates with a signing bonus when banner placements are made.

I have worked as an independant consulting doing Novell & NT/Win32 Servers, Critix, Pervasive SQL, and ACCPAC for 10 years and then in the last 3 years I have been doing SEO/SEM.

HI Bob,

Welcome to 5 Star. I have seen your name mentioned in SEO circles. Best of luck with your affiliate program and feel free to ask any questions here. You can also post a free blatant promgra promotion down in the "Managers Promote Your Program Here" section of our forum. :)

banners
Back