The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Just saying hello.

pwarbi

affiliate
Just thought I'd post in here to say hello to you guys (and girls). I'm new to the forum, all the way from the UK.

I'm going to have a quick look around the boards, and I'll look forward to hopefully chatting with you all soon.

Hi @pwarbi,

nice to see you around. Are you somewhat experience? Searching for traffic or offers?
Maybe some advice.
We are here to help you :)

And for the greatest CPI networks, just ping me!

Hi @pwarbi ,

Welcome tot he forum!
For the CPI Incent Traffic PM me! We are providing different packages by covering all GEOs.

Just thought I'd post in here to say hello to you guys (and girls).

Hi @pwarbi , great to see you made it over here. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm new to the forum, all the way from the UK.

I'm going to have a quick look around the boards, and I'll look forward to hopefully chatting with you all soon.

We're looking forward to you chatting us up. We have the friendliest group of marketers on the planet and I am sure you can forge many great relationships here.

Looking forwards to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back