The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

just a question

YooHee

affiliate
i think i post this in a wrong topic :D just move this thread to the right destination :D

here is my question.... some discussions in some webmaster forum takled about making money out of twitter.......

my question uhm how can we make money through it or do you have any idea on how to do it?

i am sure someone or the other will think of a way of making money out of Twitter, at the moment, its used just to broadcast message, I suppose, people with hug twitter following can broadcast message for you for a fee

Temi is saying absolutely right. You can promote your product links on twitter, the friends you follow can promote it for free.

Yep, you can also use Twitter to promote your websites that sell your products, eg. "New blog online... just follow link from Rolex page" :p

Well, twitter is not really can help to make money, but yes, it is very good for branding and promotion of your products. To attracts customers towards you sites. The very well-known RT helps to do that.

hmmm.... i wonder how they make money through twitter.... because, i only use twitter for for my site's traffic..

Purely by generating traffic from a large following. It's a fantastic networking tool - if used properly. do NOT sell on there.

banners
Back