The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

(June15) 5k revenue milestone

V

viraladv

Hi guys, i'm start doing internet marketing about 1 years ago, just reached an overall milestone of 150k $ revenue with it (Social Network campaigns), but at the end of May i decided to start running also some adult/games campaigns with Yeahmobi to diversify my business.

Here is my first 5k revenue milestone reached this month with Yeahmobi:

25pixxg.jpg

ROI is around 50% and i'm trying to scale up these offers because i'm not expert about different traffic sources and i'm still studying and testing them.

I have just signed up to Mundomedia and Matomy to find new offers.

2015 GOAL:
- start testing JuicyAds, EroAdvertising, Plugrush, Airpush and Adultmoda as traffic sources
- start testing some other affiliate network offers
- keep studying to improve my internet marketing knowledge
- keep running my social network campaigns
- find some internet marketing guys to speak with on skype to improve and share our knoledge and experiences.
- make more money i can (this is my last goal, because i'm pretty sure if i will be able to reach the other goals, i will earn decent money).

SOME TIPS FOR NOOB
1. TRACKING TOOL: Spend a few days to test the different tracking tools and choose the one you prefer for your business. Personally, i tested Imobitrax, Voluum and ThriveTracker and i decided to buy the last one because of i really like its features and plan (Voluum seems to be cheaper for noob, but if you reach a decent amount of daily clicks Thrive is best IMO).
It's really important to choose a tracking tool, don't be afraid to spend money, it will save a lot of time/money in testing and optimization phases.
2. A/B TESTING: it's impossible to make profit with your first campaign with only a few banners/landing pages. An offers could perform fine with a traffic source, but if you are paying to much for clicks your roi will be negative. You must be a maniac regarding the optimization of your campaigns.
3. TIME AND MONEY: when you are loosing money, don't forget that you are collecting a ton of data. It's like an investment for your future earnings.
4. REAL LIFE: don't forget to enjoy your life. This is a big leak i have, because i'm so focused when i'm working and i usually forget that there is a life out of the window. If you don't spend a lot of time to test and optimize new campaign you will not able to earn for sure, but if you are relaxed and happy, motivations will lead you to success.

Great informational post. I am on the verge of creating my first adult campaign but I am swamped with a 5:50AM-6PM (wake up - get home) work week.

I have yet to invest in traffic, but what I see going to be difficult for me is the graphics design. I want to find a tool that can hopefully help with making ease of media creation.

Great strategy leads to huge earnings. Congratulations! :)
For adult mobile traffic I also recommend you to add to your goals testing Exoclick and Traffic Junky as a traffic source.

banners
Back