The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Journey with Mobidea and Propeller ads

jamaicata

affiliate
Hey guys,

Even that I'm member here since 2014 I did not write anything, mostly reading and observing. 2-3 weeks ago I decided to start with mobile CPA offers and traffic source Properller ads.

After speaking with their support, I've received a list with offers that are converting good with properller ads. I choose one international sweepstake and start a campaign with direct linking to the offer and Propeller ads using their smartCPA bid. As you probably know the campaign was NOT successful - 1 conversion and around $80 bucks spent. The payout of this offer is $0.90. Then I start looking around why should I use Landings. The reasons are obvious and one article from Mobidea academy and Mr CharlesNgo help me to decide that I really need landers.

So my next move was to find easy to use solution which does not cost much. I found Purelander, which I think their owner is moderator here affiliatefix. I want to personally thanks him for the support as I had some troubles with Paypal- even that I'm member there since 2009 and fully verified ( they suck) .

Back to the journey - After I choose 3 landers and translate them in to the language I needed ( I was using friend of mine, which is native) it was time to set up the tracker in Mobidea system. I bought 2 domains and hosting from one.com, pretty cheap for around 10 pounds each, without traffic limitation. One of the domain was used for tracking domain, the other was used to host my landing pages from Purelander. I've uploaded the landers and tested them for speed with the google developer tools and they were all good and fast, which I know is very important. After this step it was time to create tracking url with landing page rotation. I will not give much technical details here, even that I had many question to the Mobidea support which are awesome and I was pain the ass (LOL) with many questions via the chat.

The tracking url with landing page rotation was created and it was time to start a campaign with Properller ads on 17.07.2017(yesterday). I had around $140 left in the account, so I started regular campaign ( not smartCPA) based on CPM.

The targeting was based on 2 mobile operators,3G, phones only(not tablet) the CPM price was $4.30 . I started the campaign and till now here are the results :

1.jpg

As you could see the results are poor and do not know what to do now- should I wait to get more data or to kill the campaign ( I think it is too early )

Here are landers performance so far :

2.jpg

As you can see LP3 has lower CTR but got one conversion so far. Is the CTR good on the pages ? It is around 3.92 to 4.58%.

Any advice on how to proceed further will be appreciated.

Cheers
Miroslav

Hey guys,

Even that I'm member here since 2014 I did not write anything, mostly reading and observing. 2-3 weeks ago I decided to start with mobile CPA offers and traffic source Properller ads.

After speaking with their support, I've received a list with offers that are converting good with properller ads. I choose one international sweepstake and start a campaign with direct linking to the offer and Propeller ads using their smartCPA bid. As you probably know the campaign was NOT successful - 1 conversion and around $80 bucks spent. The payout of this offer is $0.90. Then I start looking around why should I use Landings. The reasons are obvious and one article from Mobidea academy and Mr CharlesNgo help me to decide that I really need landers.

So my next move was to find easy to use solution which does not cost much. I found Purelander, which I think their owner is moderator here affiliatefix. I want to personally thanks him for the support as I had some troubles with Paypal- even that I'm member there since 2009 and fully verified ( they suck) .

Back to the journey - After I choose 3 landers and translate them in to the language I needed ( I was using friend of mine, which is native) it was time to set up the tracker in Mobidea system. I bought 2 domains and hosting from one.com, pretty cheap for around 10 pounds each, without traffic limitation. One of the domain was used for tracking domain, the other was used to host my landing pages from Purelander. I've uploaded the landers and tested them for speed with the google developer tools and they were all good and fast, which I know is very important. After this step it was time to create tracking url with landing page rotation. I will not give much technical details here, even that I had many question to the Mobidea support which are awesome and I was pain the ass (LOL) with many questions via the chat.

The tracking url with landing page rotation was created and it was time to start a campaign with Properller ads on 17.07.2017(yesterday). I had around $140 left in the account, so I started regular campaign ( not smartCPA) based on CPM.

The targeting was based on 2 mobile operators,3G, phones only(not tablet) the CPM price was $4.30 . I started the campaign and till now here are the results :

View attachment 9769

As you could see the results are poor and do not know what to do now- should I wait to get more data or to kill the campaign ( I think it is too early )

Here are landers performance so far :

View attachment 9770

As you can see LP3 has lower CTR but got one conversion so far. Is the CTR good on the pages ? It is around 3.92 to 4.58%.

Any advice on how to proceed further will be appreciated.

Cheers
Miroslav
If the offer is guaranteed to work on pops (which your AM should inform you of) then you should start mass testing landing pages to get the best one, once you've done that, start mass testing offers, test other offers from mobidea, and offers from other networks. Once you've pinned down the best offer, start split testing that same offer from other networks (scrubbing and other factors will determine which network is the best).

i think the bid is too high are you targeting US,CN,AU
Hey, thank you for your reply. I'm targeting Poland. The bid is based on the bid suggestion system gave me when I created the campaign. I'm afraid that if I bid lower than this suggestion, the traffic volume will be low :(

Hey, thank you for your reply. I'm targeting Poland. The bid is based on the bid suggestion system gave me when I created the campaign. I'm afraid that if I bid lower than this suggestion, the traffic volume will be low :(
i see from my experience and what i learned from other always start your campaign with the lowest bid ad once you get some data start adjusting the bid, i experienced the same thing before i entered the bid suggessed by my ad network after 2 days couldn't get any converions then i changed it to the lowest bid and got 4 conversions so far

i see from my experience and what i learned from other always start your campaign with the lowest bid ad once you get some data start adjusting the bid, i experienced the same thing before i entered the bid suggessed by my ad network after 2 days couldn't get any converions then i changed it to the lowest bid and got 4 conversions so far
Thank you for the suggestion,actually after your previous post I decrease the bid to 1,25. It is running now and waiting to obtain more data :) Cheers

MI
Back