The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Journey to stable income

Borisha

I was thinking of making this IG journey but i am doing few things so i will include all of it here.

Goals:
[]10$ - 1 week straight
[] 25$ - 1 week straight
[] 50$ - 1 week straight

Project 1: Amazon website

The update will be for the day before i post it. Last 30 days i have 173 clicks, 6 ordered and 4 shipped items resulting in 21$. I got 20 sticky PBN links dripfeeding since September 9th, each day 1 link. They boosted my target kws a lot, but overall kws also. I will leave it to settle down and i wont be buying links anytime soon (i think) . Quality is expensive and i can't afford them atm, i don't want to put my website in danger by buying bad links (also not to waste money).

Keywords: I have 2 kws in top 10, and 15 in top 30. All kws i track are buyer kws with min LMS 590 and maximum 22k. Product price is 300$+ so i also want my low LMS kws to rank.
Clicks: 9
Orders: 0
Earnings: 0

Project 2: PPC Campaing
I have started this a week ago, depositing total of 50$. I am testing all kind of offers. I stick with ones that produce clicks so i can track CR and earnings. I never did PPC before, but i will test offers, see which are getting clicks, leaving them. If the CR is good i will let them go for 10 days then i will check at what time they convert best so i can make them run only at those times. I will update it daily, and i will add some overall update about campaings i try.

PPC Campaing 1(9 days) : Spent: 33$ (0.10$ CPC) | Earned 62$ (EPC 0.19$) | Profit 29$
PPC Campaing 2(2 days) : Spent: 2,4$ (0.9$ CPC) | Earned 0$ - i will let it run beacuse it is good payout and i have good feeling about it

I have spent total of 40$ , which means 7$ went on testing, still i have some profit.

Project 3: Instagram
Well, first of all regret not jumping on the train at the right time, but i was busy so i need to make up for it now. I started instagram around September 10th and since than i've made 21$ with OGads. I am not happy with it, but at least i learned a lot.

I started with:

-5 dedicated proxies from expensive provider (10$)
-5 dedicated proxies from another expensive provider (10$)
-50 dedicated proxies from cheap provider ( 36$)
-100 one week old accounts (15$)
-Mass Planner and unlimited account module only since i have rest of needed ones (45$)
-Few domains (5$)
-Smspva deposit (20$)

I bought that many proxies to see if they will make any difference. I am using 1 account per proxy and all accounts got the same treatment from IG (soft bans,pvas,bans). I've lost most of my accounts due to randomnes, links, bad numbers. Now i have 18 accounts left.

I bought 10 three months old accounts and 10 six months old accounts and added them.

What did i learn (TIPS) :

1) Likes CAN result in bans - yup, when i first added accounts i made them like 10 posts per day. 18 accounts got pva and ban after due to that, i know it is that because when i stopped likes ban wave stopped.
2) Quality of accounts - If you keep 1 account per proxy, only thing that matters is quality of accounts. A guy is doing the same thing i'm doing and his accounts are alive. The only differece between us is that he is using aged and i am using fresh. For example, on same proxy provider, i add link the one month old account i get instant pva, his don't. We both add weebly link. Mine later get banned, his don't.
3) Don't add pictures - If you are doing BH niche, don't post pictures. When you have pictures people can report them and it can result in ban.
4) Use web 2.0s as prelanders - I know that people have different stories about linking to domain, using subdomains and such. In my experience, it will result in ban at some point in time. Use web 2.0s (weebly, yolasite, blogger, zohosite) and use 1 per account. It is a pain in the ass to make them but it will keep accounts safer. One page pic and button will work.
5) Don't use verification services - You could try using some like smspva.com but i don't advise you to, many people started complaining about them. Their numbers got many of my accounts banned. They get pva and when i verify them they get banned. This is not the issue with my own sims. I have 15 of them + 5 in my household. I pva 3 each.
6) When Submit button is not working, your number is bad

7) Use HashManager all the time - change all picture you use (profile pic, web2.0 pic, button), it CAN result in extra safety

8) Warm up:
Day 1: Add accounts and email verify them
Day 2: Add profile pic and add random bio
Day 3: Follow 30-50
Day 4: Follow 50-100
Day 5: Follow 100-200
Day 6: Follow 200-400
Day 7: Ready to go

I use that for fresh accounts, but i jack it up for aged ones. Did not have issues with it.

Those are just the stuff i learned on my own skin. I can't think of more right now, but i will add throught the thread.
My account supplier ran out of aged accounts but i've found new guy, i got recommendation from a friend. You can contact him on skype : venit4u

Right now i have:

- 2 accounts in one niche: running for 2 days now on 500 follows, i got 2 clicks and 1 conversion 2 days ago, nothing since then
- 5 accounts different niche: Two accounts got me 6 clicks and 3 conversions in 2 days, resulting in 0.9$. I added 3 more yesterday but i have nothing since then.
- 7 accounts pokemon niche: Yes, people are still making decent money with it, but not me. I have 2 following and 5 unfollowing atm, no clicks yesterday.
- 4 accounts warmed up and ready to go
-20 accounts warming up

My next step:

I don't know. My best day with 10 accounts was 3$, so i added 10 more on that niche. Got 18 banned the next day. Now i am testing 3 niches and i am trying to think of new ones. I want to keep accounts ready for scaling. I hit a mental block from time to time, but now and then i get some ideas that i put to work. I am used to failing, every time i learn something new.
For now i will monitor it and write down some ideas for niches and for PPC offers.

The thing i am doing wrong, as most people do, is targeting. Pokemons are still earning money and i don't know how to target, that is my weak spot. One thing i did wrong also was getting so many accounts in the start, so i've put a lot of pressure on myself. But i am over it now.

I also think that many people doing IG are using OGads landing pages. So i am trying to move away from those, i still need to check out forum to see if i can get any LPs, or at least ideas. I like OGads because they convert really good.

My god, this is long. I hope i will not make this long posts anytime soon. I am up for advices, i am up for disscusion. Hope this helps to someone. Cheers

Last edited:
I was thinking of making this IG journey but i am doing few things so i will include all of it here.

Goals:
[]10$ - 5 days straight
[] 25$ - 5 days straight
[] 50$ - 5 days straight

Project 1: Amazon website

The update will be for the day before i post it. Last 30 days i have 173 clicks, 6 ordered and 4 shipped items resulting in 21$. I got 20 sticky PBN links dripfeeding since September 9th, each day 1 link. They boosted my target kws a lot, but overall kws also. I will leave it to settle down and i wont be buying links anytime soon (i think) . Quality is expensive and i can't afford them atm, i don't want to put my website in danger by buying bad links (also not to waste money).

Keywords: I have 2 kws in top 10, and 15 in top 30. All kws i track are buyer kws with min LMS 590 and maximum 22k. Product price is 300$+ so i also want my low LMS kws to rank.
Clicks: 9
Earnings: 0

Project 2: PPC Campaing
I have started this a week ago, depositing total of 50$. I am testing all kind of offers. I stick with ones that produce clicks so i can track CR and earnings. I never did PPC before, but i will test offers, see which are getting clicks, leaving them. If the CR is good i will let them go for 10 days then i will check at what time they convert best so i can make them run only at those times. I will update it daily, and i will add some overall update about campaings i try.

PPC Campaing 1(9 days) : Spent: 33$ (0.10$ CPC) | Earned 62$ (EPC 0.19$) | Profit 29$
PPC Campaing 2(2 days) : Spent: 2,4$ (0.9$ CPC) | Earned 0$ - i will let it run beacuse it is good payout and i have good feeling about it

I have spent total of 40$ , which means 7$ went on testing, still i have some profit.

Project 3: Instagram
Well, first of all regret not jumping on the train at the right time, but i was busy so i need to make up for it now. I started instagram around September 10th and since than i've made 21$ with OGads. I am not happy with it, but at least i learned a lot.

I started with:

-5 dedicated proxies from expensive provider (10$)
-5 dedicated proxies from another expensive provider (10$)
-50 dedicated proxies from cheap provider ( 36$)
-100 one week old accounts (15$)
-Mass Planner and unlimited account module only since i have rest of needed ones (45$)
-Few domains (5$)
-Smspva deposit (20$)

I bought that many proxies to see if they will make any difference. I am using 1 account per proxy and all accounts got the same treatment from IG (soft bans,pvas,bans). I've lost most of my accounts due to randomnes, links, bad numbers. Now i have 18 accounts left.

I bought 10 three months old accounts and 10 six months old accounts and added them.

What did i learn (TIPS) :

1) Likes CAN result in bans - yup, when i first added accounts i made them like 10 posts per day. 18 accounts got pva and ban after due to that, i know it is that because when i stopped likes ban wave stopped.
2) Quality of accounts - If you keep 1 account per proxy, only thing that matters is quality of accounts. A guy is doing the same thing i'm doing and his accounts are alive. The only differece between us is that he is using aged and i am using fresh. For example, on same proxy provider, i add link the one month old account i get instant pva, his don't. We both add weebly link. Mine later get banned, his don't.
3) Don't add pictures - If you are doing BH niche, don't post pictures. When you have pictures people can report them and it can result in ban.
4) Use web 2.0s as prelanders - I know that people have different stories about linking to domain, using subdomains and such. In my experience, it will result in ban at some point in time. Use web 2.0s (weebly, yolasite, blogger, zohosite) and use 1 per account. It is a pain in the ass to make them but it will keep accounts safer. One page pic and button will work.
5) Don't use verification services - You could try using some like smspva.com but i don't advise you to, many people started complaining about them. Their numbers got many of my accounts banned. They get pva and when i verify them they get banned. This is not the issue with my own sims. I have 15 of them + 5 in my household. I pva 3 each.
6) When Submit button is not working, your number is bad

7) Use HashManager all the time - change all picture you use (profile pic, web2.0 pic, button), it CAN result in extra safety

8) Warm up:
Day 1: Add accounts and email verify them
Day 2: Add profile pic and add random bio
Day 3: Follow 30-50
Day 4: Follow 50-100
Day 5: Follow 100-200
Day 6: Follow 200-400
Day 7: Ready to go

I use that for fresh accounts, but i jack it up for aged ones. Did not have issues with it.

Those are just the stuff i learned on my own skin. I can't think of more right now, but i will add throught the thread.
My account supplier ran out of aged accounts but i've found new guy, i got recommendation from a friend. You can contact him on skype : venit4u

Right now i have:

- 2 accounts in one niche: running for 2 days now on 500 follows, i got 2 clicks and 1 conversion 2 days ago, nothing since then
- 5 accounts different niche: Two accounts got me 6 clicks and 3 conversions in 2 days, resulting in 0.9$. I added 3 more yesterday but i have nothing since then.
- 7 accounts pokemon niche: Yes, people are still making decent money with it, but not me. I have 2 following and 5 unfollowing atm, no clicks yesterday.
- 4 accounts warmed up and ready to go
-20 accounts warming up

My next step:

I don't know. My best day with 10 accounts was 3$, so i added 10 more on that niche. Got 18 banned the next day. Now i am testing 3 niches and i am trying to think of new ones. I want to keep accounts ready for scaling. I hit a mental block from time to time, but now and then i get some ideas that i put to work. I am used to failing, every time i learn something new.
For now i will monitor it and write down some ideas for niches and for PPC offers.

The thing i am doing wrong, as most people do, is targeting. Pokemons are still earning money and i don't know how to target, that is my weak spot. One thing i did wrong also was getting so many accounts in the start, so i've put a lot of pressure on myself. But i am over it now.

I also think that many people doing IG are using OGads landing pages. So i am trying to move away from those, i still need to check out forum to see if i can get any LPs, or at least ideas. I like OGads because they convert really good.

My god, this is long. I hope i will not make this long posts anytime soon. I am up for advices, i am up for disscusion. Hope this helps to someone. Cheers

Great advice man, but should I suggest just take a small amount of time into making GOOD account, then you will profit a lot more. When you buy a lot of pva accounts you run into a lot of bans and dead ends. It is not a long term goal. If you want to make steady income you need to grow a business out of it, and hire workers & have a good reputation on your facebook or ig account. Also you want to advertise something that helps people out, and can relate to everyone. I am making a steady $300 a day off of free traffic right now, I used to do the same thing as you and try to just mass produce but I found out that in order to obtain a steady income you need a stead business.

Day 0:
Project 1:
This was the best day in terms of clicks. Unfortunately that resulted in no orders, but the good thing is that i started getting more clicks. My CR rate for this month is 3.11% with 4 orders, which means i am still on 4% commision rate. My img seems broken so if anyone is interested in my current top 15, here it is prntscr.com/cnswii (i can't post links yet).

Clicks: 20
Profit: 0$

Project 2:
I was testing 1 offer yesterday, spent full budget on it. No convesions, i stopped it. It's an incentive offer and i've spent 3x more than it pays out. Maybe i should have left it, but i will add new ones today and see how it goes. Same goes with 2 other offers that were producing no clicks. The campaing that is doing good now has 20$ daily budget. I have 90% ROI with it overall.

Spent: 21$
Earned: 31$
Profit: 10$

Project 3:

I changed targeting for few accounts last night. I will see how it goes. Weird day a bit, i got 2 ideas and i think i will implement them today and see how they go. My ratios were awful, that is unusual, but i will leave it more to see if it stays that way.

Impressions: 22
Clicks: 10
Convesions: 2
Profit: 0.5$

I have to admit, i love the forum, a LOT of resources here. I got a lot of ideas, so maybe Project 4 is on the way. It will involve buying traffic. I see a lot of people here doing it, so i can learn and ask.

If anyone thinks that i should focus on 1 project instead of more of them. Well, i tried to work smart, not hard, and i have a lot of free time. So i want to make it make use of it. Cheers

Last edited:
Day 1:
Project 1:
Not much happening on Amazon, serps are still dancing.
Clicks: 3

Project 2:
I am testing new offers, but i am not having any success with them so i just add more and delete ones that produce no clicks.
Spent: 13$
Earned: 27$
Profit: 14$

Project 3:
Seems that my targeting is working, but it is still early to have some data. I am adding one more niche today on two accounts, and warming up new ones.

Impressions: 21
Clicks: 13
Convesions: 6
Profit: 1.75$

I had some stuff to take care of today and i hope i will get everything done by tonight. I will talk with my aff manager about one more project, to see what he thinks of it. And that's about it :)

Nice journey buddy
Keep it
+
Try to scale the ppc campaign you already have profitable campaign .
might be after some time it will not be profitable
always scale as fast as you can
Good luck

Day 2:
Project 1:
Not much happening on Amazon, serps are still dancing.
Clicks: 6

Project 2:
I have some issues today, they stopped deposits for 2 days and i am running low, i've sent them email. Hope to have it resolved. I have 3 hours beween reporting, but i just count days as networks do.

Spent: 17$
Earned: 37$
Profit: 20$

Project 3:
Something went wrong, my accounts did not meet their max follows , i changed it and hopefully i will not have the same result.

Impressions: 9
Clicks: 3
Convesions: 1
Profit: 0.10$

I am tweaking instagram sources, i have some results from some accounts, i think i will activate more accounts today and hopefully have better result in future.

Project 4 will 100% be buying traffic for mobile offers (sweeps, zips, pins) related. Not sure about network yet, but i am reading up trying to get a picture of what i am going to do. Thanks to Affiliatefix i have a lot case studies and guides :) . I am not going to rush it, and i want to have money ready for testing since there is no point in hoping that 100$ will make me money. So it will wait a bit :)

Day 5:

I had stuff to take care of during this weekend so i did not update. My balance ran out on Saturday, and deposits were stopped untill last night. That screwed up things a bit, but offers are live again since last night. So this will be update for last two days.

Project 1:
Nothing much, serps are dancing.
Clicks: 14
Orders: 1

Project 2:
I have 10 ish campaigns running, only one is doing well, but they are live since last night, so i will leave them to see how it goes.
Spent: 30$
Earned: 44$
Profit: 14$

Project 3:
I added links to few accounts, they got banned. I changed my approach a bit, so now i am using one account as Pre lander , and that account has direct link to LP. I've changed targeting a bit, and got some success with it. Not that successful with it, but i am getting somewhere.

Impressions: 101
Clicks: 66
Leads: 18
Profit: 7$

I've been reading some threads, and i really really want to move to something less blackhat at least. And i know what that will be but i need to save up some money to do it. Not every method is for everyone, and when i did facebook some time ago i figured that blackhat is not something that i feel like doing, but i will be doing it untill something other clicks up.

This thread is actually helping me a lot. I can see that i am making some progress. Cheers :)

Day 6:

Project 1:
Got that one item shipped.

Clicks: 12
Profit: 20$

Project 2:
Still a lot of testing going on, i am also testing some cheap sources but not much from them. I am trying to get one more successful campaign.

Spent: 19$
Earned: 29$
Profit: 10$

Project 3:
Don't know what to do with this, but i will keep going utill i get somewhere.

Impressions: 32
Clicks: 26
Leads: 9
Profit: 3$

Very nice Journey borisha, i also would say stick up with the PPC campaign and scial the max. out of it with the successfully campaign u have.
would u tell me which traffic source u use and with which affiliate website u work together?
Anyway, keep goig and good success mate.

Very nice Journey borisha, i also would say stick up with the PPC campaign and scial the max. out of it with the successfully campaign u have.
would u tell me which traffic source u use and with which affiliate website u work together?
Anyway, keep goig and good success mate.

I prefer not to say buddy, hope you can understand. Thanks for support :)

Day 6:

Project 1:
Can't wait for kws to stop dancing.

Clicks: 11

Project 2:
I have amazing ROI from one campaign, but too little clicks, i will try to optimise it..

Spent: 16$
Earned: 28$
Profit: 12$

Project 3:
I think i figured some stuff out, started implementation of that. Hope it will increase my earnings.

Impressions: 36
Clicks: 21
Leads: 6
Profit: 2.4$

If that "no deposit" weekend didn't happen i would be 1 day away from reaching my first milestone. It will come soon enough i guess :)

Day 6:

Worst day since i started this journey, but it is okay, today will be better. It restarted my 7 day milestone. Nothing happend, my IG was messed up a bit, but i have fixed it, should be fine now.

Project 1:

Clicks: 4

Project 2:

Spent: 13$
Earned: 14$
Profit: 1$

Project 3:

Clicks: 33
Leads: 5
Profit: 1.33$

DAY 7:
Project 1:

Clicks: 24

Project 2:

Spent: 14$
Earned: 19$
Profit: 5$

Project 3:

Clicks: 29
Leads: 7
Profit: 2.3$

DAY 8:
Project 1:

Clicks: 11

Project 2:

Spent: 16$
Earned: 23$
Profit: 7$

Project 3:

Clicks: 32
Leads: 11
Profit: 3.43$

DAY 9:
Project 1:

Clicks: 16
Orders: 2
Shipped: 1
Profit: 0.52$

Project 2:

Spent: 20$
Earned: 39$
Profit: 19$

Project 3:

Clicks: 25
Leads: 8
Profit: 3$

I think i am getting somewhere. I am tweaking IG and i think i figured out something :)

please try to post Pictures From your tracking System if you can , i love to see things green
good luck with your journey try to scale some of your campaigns if you have budget

Last edited:
I just love the way you have planned everything. For sure that is how you are able to improve your earning to the levesls that you have never imagined. It is a good move tp also diversify into other areas. Remember that you need not to put all your eggs in one basket. All the best in this buddy.

MI
Back