The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Journey to 1000$ per day! [Social Media]

thesocr420

affiliate
hey welcome to my journey!

Background:

Used to earn a lot from french and german sweepstakes offers! I can say that is my speciality! Invested and learned a lot on getting cheap facebook clicks, getting HIGH CR, specific landing page designs that work for my niche. I used to earn WAY over that amount, so I hope everyone will learn something from this thread, if I succeed (there's no doubt I will not, positive thinking yo!)

About my landing pages:
1) Sense of urgency (You have 2 minutes to complete an offer for a chance to win an iPhone/iPad[whatever the offer is about.])

2) Social impact on landing pages, a.k.a. testimonials, facebook comments, twitter feeds with my hashtags etc.

3) Lightweight LP's - they must be loaded very fast without lagging(have seen a huge improvements as people tend to leave the page if it's laggy etc.)

4) Color schemes so my LP's are applying to human eye.

Lets get specific:

I'll have 2 earning incomes

1) Dutch(Netherlands) sweepstakes offers on CPAgrip. Proven to be the best network for me, maybe I could get bigger payouts somewhere else, but my connection with them and their AM is great.

2) Mobile installs- content locking for now for USA traffic on OGads (Will try one more network in next 10 days hopefully for split testing).

Day 1- Preparing

Got a server to run my big traffic(hopefully)
Finished setting up my FB ads account(last one got banned lol)
Bought 10 domains .xyz 1$ each!
Got translations for Dutch language from fiverr!
Landing pages for NL traffic are ready for testing!
Mobile installs LP's in development!

Will keep you updated! Cheers!

Wow, I can see you know what you doing, I am sure you will achieve 1000$/day soon. Good luck with your journey mate. Keep updating the thread to keep us interested.

Regards
IndeXer

Wow, I can see you know what you doing, I am sure you will achieve 1000$/day soon. Good luck with your journey mate. Keep updating the thread to keep us interested.

Regards
IndeXer

Hey thanks, yup this will not be as one of those threads that got abandoned. I'm preparing my new updated for later today.

UPDATE 1

Hey, was a long night yesterday, was developing a nice interactive giveaway script for my landing pages. They are all ready for traffic.

Since I got banned few times already on fb ads , I have run just now few funny pictures from 9gag for few $ just to age my account.

Have been gathering a list of Dutch Facebook fan pages from socialbakers so I can contact them for shoutouts.

For mobile installs gonna split test giveaways and some trending USA topic.

I'll keep you updated.

Next update will hopefully be with some earnings.

Nice interested to see where this goes.

Have you thought of collecting your own leads & then converting that traffic on the backend?

UPDATE 2

I stopped all ads, because I found something amazing.

Wasn't updating the thread, because still no results. Found an amazing niche related forum with huge traffic and managed to make a deal with the owner to mass send my site to all members. Hoping to get big income by tomorrow. Will do my best to keep you updated.

hey welcome to my journey!

Background:

Used to earn a lot from french and german sweepstakes offers! I can say that is my speciality! Invested and learned a lot on getting cheap facebook clicks, getting HIGH CR, specific landing page designs that work for my niche. I used to earn WAY over that amount, so I hope everyone will learn something from this thread, if I succeed (there's no doubt I will not, positive thinking yo!)

About my landing pages:
1) Sense of urgency (You have 2 minutes to complete an offer for a chance to win an iPhone/iPad[whatever the offer is about.])

2) Social impact on landing pages, a.k.a. testimonials, facebook comments, twitter feeds with my hashtags etc.

3) Lightweight LP's - they must be loaded very fast without lagging(have seen a huge improvements as people tend to leave the page if it's laggy etc.)

4) Color schemes so my LP's are applying to human eye.

Lets get specific:

I'll have 2 earning incomes

1) Dutch(Netherlands) sweepstakes offers on CPAgrip. Proven to be the best network for me, maybe I could get bigger payouts somewhere else, but my connection with them and their AM is great.

2) Mobile installs- content locking for now for USA traffic on OGads (Will try one more network in next 10 days hopefully for split testing).

Day 1- Preparing

Got a server to run my big traffic(hopefully)
Finished setting up my FB ads account(last one got banned lol)
Bought 10 domains .xyz 1$ each!
Got translations for Dutch language from fiverr!
Landing pages for NL traffic are ready for testing!
Mobile installs LP's in development!

Will keep you updated! Cheers!

Nice journey very detailed. I will bookmarked this since its interesting :) goodluck!!!

Following here too!

UPDATE 2

I stopped all ads, because I found something amazing.

Wasn't updating the thread, because still no results. Found an amazing niche related forum with huge traffic and managed to make a deal with the owner to mass send my site to all members. Hoping to get big income by tomorrow. Will do my best to keep you updated.
News?

I am impressed by the fact that you are able to plan all the things that are required before you kickstart. That is one mistake that we keep doing, just doing the tasks without having a research done on the niche. Be sure to breakdown the milestone into daily and even hourly achievables. That is the easiest way for you to proceed.

MI
Back