The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Journey] Let's go on a ClickBank Journey.

Franklin Hatchett

I've been scrolling through this forum long enough that I think It's time I did a Journey :)

I usually make my money on Facebook but I've decided to have a go at Clickbank and SEO as a little side project.

What I've done do far.

Keyword research
Made an 8 page website (all articles over 1000 words)
Done some minor SEO work
Extensive competition research

My product commission is around $40 in the health niche. In the last 3 weeks I've been doing some SEO work. I'll be ranking this purely off social signals and web 2.0s. What I'm doing is buying high PR/PA Tumblers then uploading an image with anchor text. I do 4-5 Tumblrs every 2-3 days then drip feed them with Instant Link Indexer. I also add a few other random web 2.0s in the mix with 2x 500-word articles. In the end I'll have around 100 Tumblrs and 10 other random web 2.0s.

As for the social signals, I get a bunch of them drip fed to my keyword pages. This combination is deadly with low-medium competition keywords and it's worked well for me in the past.

The results so far. I've only done SEO work on 3 keywords.

JvQwgAP.png

Right now, it's just a waiting game. For the next 3 weeks I'll continue on with my drip feeds then I should start seeing some real results.

How much can I make from this?

I've been doing a lot of research on the competition and my final positions will be something like this.

320 searches - 1st
2900 searches - 1-3rd
4400 searches - 2-3rd
480 searches - 2-3rd
8100 searches - 4-6th
A couple random low volume keywords - 1st

I actually stumbled across one of my competitors who was selling his website with the same product in another forum. He wanted 11k for the website and it ended up selling. Anyhow, I did some digging and found out what he was ranking for.

2900 searches - 6th
300 searches -1st

Apart from a few other random low ones that's all he was ranking for. I then got him to send me some payment proof and he was making on average $1450 per month.... I would easily triple that with my search volume.

I'll also be giving away a free e-book to get sign ups so I can push more products. I'll be back with an update once I get one of these keywords on the front page:ninja:

Over time, I'll be showing my readers at my blog Online Dimes how I do this step by step so feel free to join.

Franklin Hatchett Looking forward to you journey man, SEO is something that I haven't touched recently as am doing paid marketing past 5 years. Before that I use to rank web 2.0 pages for clickbank products but then got tired with all the new updates hitting all my pages. Would be exciting for me to see you dominate first page ;)

Got another bunch on drip feed over the next week.

XR8h3EG.png

For anyone wanting to know I just upload an image to the Tumblr with a short description and varying anchor text.

So anchor might be

"brand name'
"keyword"
"mysite.com"
"random"

1-2 per Tumblr, I like to mix it up and not leave a pattern

I do a different one for every Tumblr and sometimes link out to an authority site like wiki, twitter or facebook if I can.

Keep in mind I do this per page so If I end up doing 100 web 2.0s it will only be to one page on the site.

I work on 2-3 pages at a time so ill do 4 Tumblrs to one page then wait a day or 2 then do another 4 to another page then start again back at the first page.... I end up with 80-100 web 2.0s per keyword page I'm trying to rank once I'm done.

I also buy social signals for my keyword pages. Get then drip feed also.

Last edited:
I'm highly interested in your method for ranking these sites. Are you sending social signals with all of the social networks that AHREFS.com presents or something else?

Hey, this is what works for me.

I choose the page I want to rank so onlinedimes.com or onlinedimes.com/tsu-scam-invite

1. I then buy social signals to that page from realsocialsignals.com and get them drip fed.
2. I scrape high pr/pa tumblers and other web 2.0s from scrape box. Most of the time I just buy them though. Can buy them off other forums.
3. I set up 4-5 Tumblrs 2-3 times a week then drip feed them with Instant Link Indexer
4. I then add a random high pa/da web 2.0, usually a weebly.com
5. I link them back to my main site/page
6. Waiting game. This is usually enough to get where I want to be but not all of the Tumblrs will get indexed.... sometimes I have to do 80 or even over 100 to get where I want to be.

Extra stuff I do If I need a boost

1. Add more web 2.0s and if I just add a new one with no PA then I build other links to that web2.0 then blast those other links with more links.

What my Tumblrs looks like, this is a bad example but when I buy the Tumblrs they usually have 3-4 pictures on then already.

I add a related picture then link out to an authority site, not always but sometimes. In this case "flippa" is linking to flippa.com. I then add my website link.

I mix it up a lot. Sometimes I might just add my website link or I might add my keyword then link it back to my site or I might add things like "click here" "this site" and link those back to my page.

Every time I make one of these Tumblrs I use a different ip when signing in to stop footprints. I also use a different browser than my usual browser and clear history between login. Might be an overkill but I still like to do it.

DlAoxli.png

I've only done 4 Tumblrs to that page and I'm already at 14. (this isn't the site this thread is about)
LvbyGPV.png

This is what a typical web 2.0 looks like that I do. I upload one article then upload another one with my links in it about 4 weeks after.

The blues square in linking to twitter and the arrow is linking to one of my sites.

Long story short I pretty much just use High PR/PA web 2.0s. It's very time-consuming but I don't trust anyone else doing my SEO, I've had "pros" sell me packages and completely destroy my sites so I learnt SEO myself. I might sometimes pay someone to do my web 2.0s If I don't have time but I tell them specifically what I want.

Last edited:
Thought I might give a bit of an update. Things are moving in the right direction. Finally got a keyword on the first page. Although it's not a massive traffic volume I'm getting clicks already. My 2900 keyword dropped off but it's ok it usually comes back within 24 hours.

0cL0wXF.png

Clickbank clicks are at 70 but I suspect a few of those click are bots.
y22Lgce.png

My 390 keyword blows the competition away when it comes to page optimization. It's at 65% and the page isn't even optimized for that word it's optimized for the main 8100 keyword, that's at around 92% page optimization. (that's not density by the way haha)

YVoiFRc.png

Last edited:
What application/service/website are you using to track your raking on your keywords?

Also, how do you use tumblr? You simply buy a few related accounts (with followers I guess?) and promote your posts/sites on your website?

Great Follow-Along btw, would love to see a full guide if you ever do one!

What application/service/website are you using to track your raking on your keywords?

Also, how do you use tumblr? You simply buy a few related accounts (with followers I guess?) and promote your posts/sites on your website?

Great Follow-Along btw, would love to see a full guide if you ever do one!

Using this to track Free SERP checker - google ranking check | serplab.co.uk it's free and accurate.

As for the Tumblrs I just buy ones with high pr/pa. Just means they already have the juice needed instead of building up web 2.0s. I just drop a picture with some text and an anchor link then wait for google to pick it up. They are scrapped old redundant account usually no followers. I'm not sure if I can link to where I buy them from because it's on another forum and I;m not sure about the rules. I will if I can though.

Just bought some weeblys is well with PR3 and PA32.

Page rank is dead for ranking but google still gives them a little more love, they just don't update PR anymore is all. This is why they are good for building backlinks with. I buy Tumblrs with an average of 2-4 PR and 27-32 PA.

DlAoxli.png

Yeah will be doing a guide as soon as I can. Just building up some stats so I can make it an epic guide.

Last edited:
What do you look for when buying Tumblr accounts? I'd guess niche related + followers, but it seems atleast the followers are not the case. Basically, what does a "good" Tumblr for SEO look like?

Also, what's the plugin you are using? (the one on the last picture, that toolbar at the top)

Thanks again, very helpful stuff for a beginner! :)

What do you look for when buying Tumblr accounts? I'd guess niche related + followers, but it seems atleast the followers are not the case. Basically, what does a "good" Tumblr for SEO look like?

Also, what's the plugin you are using? (the one on the last picture, that toolbar at the top)

Thanks again, very helpful stuff for a beginner! :)

No problem

Moz tool bar. is what I'm using

The tumblr doesn't need any followers because I'm buying the authority. All I'm doing is posting a link to my money site and because google already trust that tumblr it will pick up my link as a backlink. I've done about 15-20 to this site so far and a weebly 2.0.

The tumblr doesn't need any followers because I'm buying the authority.
This may not be the right post for basic questions like this, but what makes this specific tumblr have authority? If I understand it correctly, authority is an indicator from 0-100, raising this helps get a higher pagerank/more valueable backlinks. But how can an empty tumblr have a high authority? (or is it the content already posted that matters?)

This may not be the right post for basic questions like this, but what makes this specific tumblr have authority? If I understand it correctly, authority is an indicator from 0-100, raising this helps get a higher pagerank/more valueable backlinks. But how can an empty tumblr have a high authority? (or is it the content already posted that matters?)

They are Tumblrs that use to be used but for whatever reason the person changed the url. Not just tumblers any web 2.0 or any websites that expires.

This leaves the old Tumblr name redundant with nothing on it but it still keeps the authority from any backlinks it has. This is my understanding anyways. This article might help in the mean time

Building Your Own Tumblr PBN for Free - Drip Apps

I prefer to buy them because it's a pain in the ass to make a bunch of Tumblrs from scrapped ones. You can buy them on Fiverr. If I buy them they already have e-mails and passwords. As for related tumblrs I just use whatever, hasn't really bothered me.

Last edited:
Bit of an update.

Got my first sale on this project :) Started a separate Cb account for this so it's good to see some numbers rather than 0s haha

DxzU0tG.png

I have a low search volume keyword sitting at 6th so I'm guessing the sale came from that.

Main keyword is sitting nice and steady at 13.... soooo close to that first page.

0T4B06t.png

Well I think it's about time I updated this thread. It's been a while.

nGfH9oH.png

BrmmdED.png

I stopped working on this for a while and just started backlinking again about 2 weeks ago. The main keyword bounces from 10 to 6 all day and I have 3 other smaller keywords steady on the front page. Best ranking is 3rd.

Sales are steady at a sale every 2-3 days .

So far everything is going well just gotta keep building those backlinks.

MI
Back