The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Journey]Daily Screenshots - ReflexCash

IndeXer

After I post this thread Offer Wanted - Looking For Download & Install Offers | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix ReflexCash AM approached me and gave me a chance to be a part of ReflexCash.

I am just going to share my daily earnings, not the method, I am not super affiliate but I will be one day. I am on the way of changing my network from Maxbounty to Reflexcash, for now I only use 1 offer from RC, in future I will change all the links to RC once they put me on weekly payments.

Here's the referral link:
Affiliate Sign Up - ReflexCash

AM from ReflexCash (Nikolaos Chourdakis) was very cooperative and walked me through the application submission. Approved my application within 5 mins.

Today is Day1 & I already made 9.23Euro. The only think which I don't like about RC is the minimum payment. It is 500Euro.

Week1:
Q7oug6h.png

465.95 remaining to reach my first milestone.

Regards
IndeXer

Last edited:
IndeXer, great to see a new journey from you! Good luck with this one and hope you make it, no no no... You are gonna make it! :)

Wow! 3 Conversions 9,23 Euros!

Are they Mobile CPI? Surveys?

IndeXer, great to see a new journey from you! Good luck with this one and hope you make it, no no no... You are gonna make it! :)

Wow! 3 Conversions 9,23 Euros!

Are they Mobile CPI? Surveys?

Desktop CPI, I am not into mobile, didn't try it till now. Will do some time later.

Regards
IndeXer

I have high traffic for download and install. Is the network for ppi offers or specific download offers? I am using cininstaller where you rename the file to what you want and find an audience and you can monetize your file.

I have high traffic for download and install. Is the network for ppi offers or specific download offers? I am using cininstaller where you rename the file to what you want and find an audience and you can monetize your file.

Its not a PPI network, its a CPA network. If you have high traffic for PPI then you should try perinstallbucks.com, 7install etc.

Regards
IndeXer

One of the best posts I always come on in this forum. When I do come across people sharing how they have made it in this marketing tasks, my energy is always rejuvenated. I will first say congrats and am happy for you. When you set targets in life, they will always help you forge a head and at the end get what you wanted. Keep up with the spirit buddy.

We mostly work with CPA and CPL at the moment, but we do have more and more CPI offers coming :).

IndeXer, we are glad to hear you are happy with our network, don't hesitate to contact your AM for any question.

We now have PPI offers in a range of geos :)

Last edited:
banners
Back