The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Joomla

Is there any specific question in your mind or you want us to compile all the experience we have about this cms?

Drupal may be another consideration. We have moved away from Joomla to Drupal and have found it a great asset in building sites. type in drupal to any search engine and have a read up on thier site for information.

Drupal may be another consideration. We have moved away from Joomla to Drupal and have found it a great asset in building sites. type in drupal to any search engine and have a read up on thier site for information.

are there serious errors on Joomla?... why'd you tranfer to Drupal?...
sorry for asking, I wanted to learn more about Joomla but after reading your post, hmm, I've been thinking if Joomla is really no good for websites...

I have about 6 websites using Joomla and it works just fine, but it depends on what kind of site your site is and what you are trying to do...

are there serious errors on Joomla?... why'd you tranfer to Drupal?...
sorry for asking, I wanted to learn more about Joomla but after reading your post, hmm, I've been thinking if Joomla is really no good for websites...

I don't think there are serious errors with Joomla, just that I find Drupal a better application. Each to there own. I would also agree with others that worldpress is great.

well it is a CMS based software... i suggest you wordpress it is easy and faster then joomla

but joomla have more feature than wordpress

Joomla is good open source software and great support community. It's very powerful and make it easy to create full featured websites and a lot of commercial components designed for it.

I like Drupal a little more that Joomla, because most, if not all of the Drupal add ons and Modules are FREE, but with Joomla, most of them are commercial, so you have to pay for them...

I think Drupal is easier to use, but Joomla has an Ok? control panel.

~ Mike

Joomla is open source is a great advantage compared to other CMS’s. Being very easy to install and configure, a new user can have his/her own site in a matter of minutes. At the same time, Joomla is highly configurable, the advanced users having the possibility to make lots of changes. As the user grows more and more familiar with Joomla, he/she will discover a great number of integrated options to customise his/her CMS.

Joomla is the powerful CMS to build websites and its applications. Many people use this software. It is very easy to use. It is used in corporate Web sites or portals, corporate intranets and extranets, online magazines, newspapers, and publications, E-commerce and online reservations, Government applications etc.

--------------------
King

banners
Back