“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Join Kinesis' Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency' started by Paul43, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Paul43

Paul43 Affiliate affiliate

I’d like to introduce you to the Kinesis Affiliate Marketing Platform (KAMP)

Participating in the Kinesis Referral Program as a Kinesis Affiliate represents a Global Opportunity to help people and businesses save money and protect their wealth by using this next generation monetary system that goes 'beyond banking'.

Your Kinesis Mobile Wallet Account and Kinesis Currencies (aka Kinesis Money) will open up a whole new way to manage, monitor, protect and grow your wealth.

In addition to earning a yield from all Kinesis Currencies that you create and hold in the Kinesis Monetary System (KMS), Kinesis also shares a % of the Transaction Fees generated within the KMS from every account you refer for life, generating true PASSIVE Residual Income.

Imagine How Many People There Are Around The World Who Would Like To:
    • OWN a sound currency that isn't being devalued daily
    • EARN a higher yield on their 'savings'
    • ACCESS an alternative to stocks and bonds
    • STOP paying storage fees on their precious metals
    • TRADE Fiat, Cryptos & Precious Metals from ONE Account
    • TRANSFER money internationally WITHOUT fees
    • SAVE on their business's banking & transaction fees OR
    • CONVERT recurring business expenses into residual income (a world's first!)
    You probably fit into more than one of the above categories yourself, right?
    And so does almost everyone else, and every business too!
    For more information, klick on the link below

[​IMG]

(This is an affiliate link)

----------------------
    Mods, I don't know if I'm allowed to.
    If not, please delete this offer and accept my apologies

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019 at 1:32 PM
  2. Voluum
  3. Paul43

4 Jun 2019 - The Blockchain Commission for Sustainable Development is hosting its second annual Blockchain for Impact Global Summit at the United Nations.

T. Coughlin, Kinesis CEO, talks at 0:30 and 0:50 (only 5 minutes each...).

Part 2: Blockchain for Impact 2019 Global Summit: Frontier Technologies Powering Blockchain

The host, Sergio Fernandez de Cordova, co-founder of this Commission, is a member of Kinesis' Advisory Board.

0:36 de Cordova tapping on the table, Coughlin immediately stopping his speach and thanking the audience :D

4. Paul43

Kinesis engages Contis Group to launch UK and European debit card for its digital gold and silver currencies

London 4th June, 2019

Today, Kinesis Money announces the initiation of its UK and EU debit card program with Contis Group, the award-winning platform as a service (PAAS) that provides end-to-end banking and payments solutions.

Kinesis has selected Contis for its European and UK debit card solutions and has officially started developments, scheduled for release in Q4.

The release of these EUR and GBP-denominated debit cards will cement Kinesis’ position in the market as a formidable global fintech player.

The Kinesis debit card will allow Kinesis’ clients in the UK and Europe to easily and efficiently use their Kinesis currencies to make purchases anywhere that has a merchant facility, as well as withdraw funds via global ATM networks.

The new debit card is to be powered through a partnership between Kinesis Money and Contis which enables customers to leverage their extensive partner network. Contis Financial Services Ltd is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.

The Kinesis debit card is set to be integrated into the highly anticipated Kinesis Monetary System, scheduled to launch in Q3 2019, providing seamless spending and management of the Kinesis, blockchain-based, gold and silver-based currencies.

Kinesis engages Contis Group to launch UK and European debit card for its digital gold and silver currencies - Kinesis - ITO

5. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

This seems a copy cat of karatbars.
    If you issue currency backed by assets you are issuing securities.
    Unless, you are a sovereignty.

6. Paul43

There are many gold-backed Stablecoins.
    A guide to gold-backed cryptocurrency

Some are serious, some are not.
    Beside Kinesis, I consider as serious DigixDao (Singapore), Novem (Lichtenstein), Xaurum (Slovenia), OneGram (Dubai/UAE) and HelloGold (Malaysia)

7. Paul43

You are right.
    That's currently one of their major problems from a marketing perspective, concerning the US market.
    For example, until now in the USA only accredited investors could invest in Kinesis start-up capital.
    They are discussing it with US regulators.
    AfaIk, outside the USA there is not such issue

8. Graybeard

Gold is a fallacy -- to actually liquidate the metal you hold in a crisis you will not get what it was 'theoretically worth'
    How much canned food could you trade a 1/10 oz ingot for at the moment of duress?

Gold's Dramatic Rise and Fall in 1980s - Why It's Important | Seeking Alpha
    You could have bought gold metal after the crash for less than $500/oz today's price is 1,327.39
    By contrast; the DJI (US Dow Jones Industrial) was at less than 800 after the crash in 1982 --today the DJI is at 26,049 ..
    What was a better investment -- long term?
    Even if the DJI crashed and lost 40% of is value -- the stock market traders still made bank (off the chumps).
    Turns out the DJI outperformed the Gold markets x10 :eek:

From 1982 $1 to now adjusted for inflation is worth $2.71

Disclaimer: Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance :p

9. Paul43

The DJI has a market cap of $7,2T
    Gold has a market cap of $7,5T
    Gold's average daily trading volume is 10x DJI's one

Gold-trades-more-than-many-other-major-financial-asset.svg
    Key gold market statistics

Gold is more liquid than the DJI

You make a good point that during a crisis there could be liquidity problems, but holding DJI, under the same circumstances, would serve you better?

During the 2008 crisis, gold crashed because companies needed liquidity asap: gold served them well precisely because it was a highly liquid asset, maybe more liquid than stocks.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  10. Graybeard

Gold isn't that liquid - is the ingot assay stamped? -- is there a ready buyer?
    Good luck cashing out.
    Tell me when the stock and bond markets were stuttered during scheduled business hours? I think they were open and falling like a rock in 1929 -- but they stayed open ...

If the world goes to shit -- I want cash and/or precious metals locked in my safe, and canned food in the pantry. And loaded rifles, shotguns and handguns to take what I need. Any paper or stored asset that you cannot hold in your hand will be worthless to you. In the US, there would definitely be blood in the streets in desperate times.

That happens you could wipe your ass with the paper you hold ... Use it to start a cooking fire :D

11. Paul43

I don't define gold as the crisis' investment/currency.
    It is usual to associate the financial role of gold with catastrophes.
    I think gold has a value (as investment and as a currency) in normal times too.
    I support the idea of a gold standard

Gold has two roles: as investment and as money.
    I think gold's role as a money is much more important in our financial system than its role as an investment.
    Look at what efforts China and Russia are making in order to acquire as much gold es possible.
    They know, without gold their aspirations to be world powers, to have a hard currency used internationally, can't be fulfilled

12. Graybeard

to each his own -- privately issued gold certificates? Good luck with that ...

13. Paul43

I prefer to talk about our world today, not about the apocalypse.
    I agree that gold-backed stablecoins are not very suitable while zombies walk around

You are right. In their physical form, precious metals cannot be used as currency in everyday life today.
    How can the taxidriver proof their purity?
    Which shoe seller accept an American Eagle as means of payment?

:)

14. Paul43

Kinesis Monetary System extends Africa Footprint with the South African Jewellers Network.

Kinesis is proud to be partnered with the South African Jewellers Network to leverage a combined effort towards accessibility and education on the operational usage of the Kinesis Monetary System within the jewellery, precious metal and mining industries.
    We believe that is important to reward participation within our monetary ecosystem and this will add additional economic benefits and competitiveness for the participants of the South African Jewellers Network.
    Kinesis supports the growth of new entrepreneurs and established jewellers and aims to lay a foundation for impact towards the market and economic growth within these industries.

Kinesis Monetary System

MI