The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Job Opening - Affiliate Manager - Detroit, MI

gregpoulos

affiliate
Dear Prospective Employee,

We are seeking someone to fill the role of Affiliate Marketing Manager within our organization.

This is a full-time position working from our office in the Detroit suburb of Wixom, MI.

Pays a generous base salary + commission + quarterly profit-sharing bonus.

We are a 10-year old, 8-figure financial & investing education company, although no financial nor investing experience is required for this role.

99% of our marketing is done online, and our customer base is worldwide.

In this role you will be the liaison to all of our marketing partners, or affiliates. You will be responsible for managing all existing affiliate relationships, which will consist of very frequent email and telephone communication, with occasional travel on an as-needed basis. Further, you will be responsible for attracting and fostering new affiliate relationships.

No affiliate marketing experience is necessary; however, it would be considered a big plus. You must possess a strong work ethic, excellent interpersonal skills, and attention to detail. You must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

* Identify and recruit new affiliates
* Build and maintain strong relationships with key affiliates
* Assist in the development and execution of affiliate recruitment strategies.
* Assist in the development and execution of affiliate communication plans for retention and motivation
* Actively consult with affiliates on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommending and implementing best practices or additional products/services to promote
* Negotiate multiple payout structures including CPL, CPA and CPC
* Respond to affiliate questions and requests
* Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
* Test and measure new offers
* Screen current and potential affiliates for fraudulent activities.

REQUIREMENTS:

* Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, excellent problem solving abilities
* Highly organized and excellent time management
* Positive outlook and ability to influence and persuade others in a positive manner
* Knowledge and experience in online marketing is a plus.
* Basic HTML editing (i.e. Frontpage, Dreamweaver) and photo manipulation skills (i.e. Photoshop, Fireworks) is a plus.
* Self-starter
* Ability to communicate effectively via phone, Skype, instant messenger, etc. as well as in-person.

Occasional travel to seminars/events for networking opportunities.

** Please send resume and salary requirements **

gpoulos (at) profitsrun.com

Hi All,

This is a great company! I have worked with them in the past and believe me they are 1st class. If you got the goods that he is asking for...contact him!

Good luck in your search Greg. You know me from OU!

Best To All,
Ron Wasserman

PS- If I lived in MI he would be my choice to work for,

banners
Back