The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Jay Wessman shows you how Screw95 gets viral and free traffic to my new forum!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Screw95

First of all if you haven't already you NEED to get Jay's course! It's hands down the best course for social and SEO traffic on the net!

He basically guides you through how to easily and naturally get viral traffic from popular social platforms. It's an amazing course by one of the best viral marketers I know.

Grab your AffiliateFix exclusive $9 Trial here.

ManlyStuff.com Follow Along.

For those of you who don't know I recently launched ManlyStuff.com - A male forum for everything manly.

Me and Jay thought it would be a great follow along to show you how we are going to grow ManlyStuff.com into a site with large viral traffic over the coming months.

This can be duplicated with blogs, forums, websites, etc so don't worry what type of site it is, it's more the methods used.

Jay is going to set me tasks every few days that I will undertake and report back here. I will also put my own tips and tasks in here to help you understand how it's done.

Although i know how to grow sites from nothing I can't wait to also learn all this new stuff from Jay and show you all how you can do it at the same time!

So far I have launched the forum and done the following for SEO and viral purposes.

• Added a blog The Man Cave | ManlyStuff.com - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs
  • Added social bookmarking to the blog
  • Picked one main keyword "Man Cave" - it has little competition and high search volume
  • Hired an article writer to write 3x blog posts a week - I do keyword research for articles and provide him title and keywords.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Heres a few questions for Jay,

• How do you find keywords and titles for blog posts?
  • What should be my steps taken after each post is live?
  • What should I be adding to my site and other social profiles do I need to build?

Lets do this!

So the five big social accounts that we want to tackle are:

Tumblr:

Tumblr site is PERFECT for this type of site. It's viral as hell and there's a lot of young guys posting cars, babes and all sorts of stuff on the site.

1: Set up a tumblr for ManlyStuff (ManlyStuff.tumblr.com is taken so maybe something like ManlyStuffDotCom.tumblr.com?)
2: Choose a theme, add a description and profile image and then post out a couple of viral images that men will like. Babes, cars, whatever. I like to get these from reddit since you can find images that are already proven to be viral by simply selecting images with a lot of upvotes.
3: Post out this blog post as a link: Top 10 funny fail videos. - Blogs - The Man Cave | ManlyStuff.com (make it the last post you make so it's the first thing people see when they hit your profile).
4: Add a backlink in the description section of your profile.
5: Wait 24 hours. If you move on to the next step right away tumblr may think you are a spammer (which of course we're not!).
6: Check out posts related to 'manly stuff' (such as 'babes', 'cars' etc) and follow 200/people a day for 25 days until you hit 5,000 followers. Because these guys have shared manly related stuff when they log into their tumblr they will see that 'Manly Stuff' has followed them and because they are interested in that type of content a TONNE of them will follow back. Once you hit 5,000 follows you will have over 1,000 niche related followers and your profile will be growing naturally.

r1.png

Pinterest:

Now this site is mainly for women but that doesn't mean there aren't any men on here and because we'll be specifically targetting people who have followed 'men related' stuff we should easily be able to attract those people to the Manly Stuff pinterest account!

1: Set up a pinterest for manlystuff.
2: Add a logo and a backlink in the account bio section.
3: Add a few boards. I'd probably add a board for each of the main sections (so one for 'babes', 'cars' etc).
4: Post out a few viral images.
5: Post out this blog post to your pinterest account: Top 10 funny fail videos. - Blogs - The Man Cave | ManlyStuff.com (make it the last post you make so it's the first thing people see when they hit your profile).
6: Find pinterest accounts that are related to manly type stuff (cars, babes etc) and then go to their followers tab and follow just under 300+ people a day for around a month til you have 10,000 followers. By then you should have thousands of followers and your profile should be growing naturally!

r2.png

Google+:

Google+ is awesome for SEO so I make sure to build up an account on Google+ for EVERY site that I own.

1: Set up a Google+ page.
2: Add your social logo and backlink to your profile.
3: Post out a few viral 'manly' images of cars, babes, whatever.
4: Post out this blog post as a link: Top 10 funny fail videos. - Blogs - The Man Cave | ManlyStuff.com (make it the last post you make so it's the first thing people see when they hit your profile).
5: Find niche related google plus pages (here's a good example: https://plus.google.com/+AskMen)
6: View the list of people that have added that page to it's circle and follow 300 people a day until you hit 5,000. By this stage the page should be growing naturally.

r3.png

Twitter:

Twitter is more restrictive than it used to be so growing an account on Twitter is more of a slower process than the rest of these sites but it's still worth doing and here's how.

1: Set up a Manlystuff twitter account.
2: Add a logo and your backlink to your profile section.
3: Post out a couple of viral pics of 'manly related' stuff.
4: Post out this blog post as a link: Top 10 funny fail videos. - Blogs - The Man Cave | ManlyStuff.com (make it the last post you make so it's the first thing people see when they hit your profile).
5: Find other twitter accounts about manly stuff (here's a good example: https://twitter.com/AskMen)
6: Click on their followers tab.
7: Follow 100 people a day until you have followed 1,000 people in total.

r4.png

TheFancy:

A lesser known site but nevertheless good for backlinks and a lot of mens fashion and gadgets gets posted here so it's a good one to tackle.

1: Set up a TheFancy.com account.
2: Add a logo and a backlink in the profile section.
3: Post out a couple of viral images of manly related stuff.
4: Post out this blog post to your profile: Top 10 funny fail videos. - Blogs - The Man Cave | ManlyStuff.com (make it the last post you make so it's the first thing people see when they hit your profile).
5: Find ANY profile with lots of followers and then follow a couple hundred people a day until you have a few thousand followers back and you're profile should start to grow naturally.

r5.png

Facebook?

Facebook is the hardest of the lot. My advice for Facebook is to simply add a big fat like button to your site (as well as adding one to your tumblr profile!) and once you have enough followers to then use something like FPTraffic to grow it by scheduling out lots of viral content.

Now...

This will obviously take some time but once all of these profiles are built up they should start to grow on autopilot by simply posting out new viral content to each of them and once they are built up anytime you add a new blog post or anything to the site and want LOTS of INSTANT backlinks, social signals and traffic you can just simply post it out to all of these established profiles.

Also once these profiles are built up you can also use tools like HooteSuite and FPTraffic to automatically schedule viral posts to go out from all of your profiles however I wouldn't bother doing this until you've build up all of these accounts.

I'll be posting a few more miscellaneous tips and tricks to really grow these profiles over the coming days but for now this should be a really good starting point. And as K said - guys you can do this with ANY niche and ANY site.

Also to answer K's questions:

How do you find keywords and titles for blog posts?

I just use the Google Keyword Planner. It's made by Google so they have the best data on what people are searching for.

What should be my steps taken after each post is live?

Just post it out to all of your social profiles. If you have a really great post also chuck it on reddit (thread on how to do that here).

What should I be adding to my site and other social profiles do I need to build?

I'd be adding content that is both keyword targetted and already proven to go viral. Again reddit is amazing for finding content that is already PROVEN to be viral.

Head over to any sub-reddit on reddit and look for links that have gotten tonnes of upvotes and then re-write it, re-arrange it or just put a new spin on it and post it out. Again you guys can see exactyl how to do it in my reddit marketing thread here.

If anyone has any questions just holla!

Who else loves Jay Wessman?

Click like if you do >

I simply cannot wait to go threw this with you - me and Jay may also make a big case study once this is going for everyone on the site!

For no I will start the tasks on Monday an dedicate one hour a day amongst my ever so busy schedule to this and the is thread!

K, do blog posts about sexy/semi-naked chicks...like a weekly round-up or something....this will drive traffic like crazy.

Absolutely golden, keep it up guys, looking forward to seeing the progression of this one.

P.S. Couldn't agree more with K, Jays Screw95 takes SEO and Social to another level, highly recommended.

Keep all the suggestions coming guys - going to start work on this, this afternoon.

Update 27/01/2014

All profiles are now setup.

Jay please take a look and see all is done correctly?

https://www.facebook.com/Manlystuffforum
Manly Stuff (manlystuffforum) on Pinterest
ManlyStuff.com
https://plus.google.com/b/108964012538822988515/+Manlystuff/posts
https://twitter.com/manlystuffforum
Fancy - manlystuffforum

I'm also adding a social link back to each in my header on the site.

Questions.

On google+ If I follow people doesn't that mean I follow them from my main Oliver Kenyon account?
Which of these sites are ok with nudity? or female images?
Do you use any browser based tools for mass following or unfollowing?
Should I be using reddit also?
How often should I posts content on each account and should I always status about new blog posts?

I'm currently having 3x blog posts written a week.

I WANT YOU TO INCREASE THE DOJO PRICE NOW!!

I am so serious about this, this stuff is all in one.

I never want to make money from my members mate you know that.....I just want to add value to the industry...if you think it's underpriced - go tell people and have them sign up :)

Update 28/01/2014.

Fancy - manlystuffforum
ManlyStuff.com

Followed all my people for today - worked out the G+ thing also - follow back etc are starting to roll in on every profile - so far pinterest is showing the most hope.

Questions.

How often should I posts content on each account and should I always status about new blog posts?

Update 28/01/2014.

Fancy - manlystuffforum
ManlyStuff.com

Followed all my people for today - worked out the G+ thing also - follow back etc are starting to roll in on every profile - so far pinterest is showing the most hope.

Questions.

Profiles looking good!

To answer your questions:

On google+ If I follow people doesn't that mean I follow them from my main Oliver Kenyon account?

You can login as your 'page' profile on plus just like you can on Facebook and once you are logged in as your page you will be able to follow other people as your page (hence getting followers directly to your page).

Tumblr and Twitter are the only ones that allow nudity / adult content. With the rest though you should still be fine for clothed babes type stuff.

You can use uBot to automate some of this stuff but it's really not necessary and it's actually quicker to just do it manually for most sites.

Reddit is a bit of a different animal. Because you can't build up a profile in the same way that you can on the others which you can then use to promote your stuff over and over again it takes a bit more effort to to so (since you have to be a bit more covert and set up profiles, let them age etc).

So yeah I'd definitely use reddit but I'd reserve it for your BEST content.

Initially I'd just focus on building up the accounts rather than posting up content as when your follower count is smaller the number of new followers that you'll attract from each new post will also be small. But once you have built up each account to the point where they have a decent follower count I'd then move the focus off growing your followers by following others and more onto simply posting out lots of viral content.

For each site it's different but for the extremely viral sites (mainly tumblr and facebook) posting out multiple per day will help them to seriously grow.

And yeah I'd post EVERY blog update :)

Last edited:
banners
Back