The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I've Got $5k To Burn PPC to CPA - Help Needed

I

I Love Garlic

Hello Friends!. My first post.. Sorry its so long for my first one.

I?m new to this PPC game, I?ve been successful in offline business for over 21 years, I?ve always learnt off my mentors so I?d really appreciate your guidance here!

OK I?m ready to go for PPC to CPA via the Networks on Zip/Short-form leads. I know I need among other things, a Cash flow of about $5000 for a mid term float, 20 hours/week Minimum, a descent IQ, 2/3 months to give it all a chance and an understanding of adwords, MSN & Yahoo ad centres?(I will be paying using a British C/Card which is giving me an excellent exchange rate right now (?1 = $2!)

I'm based in the UK?so what I really need to know is?
Question (1) I am planning to Hit the USA & UK markets so should I split my activities and open x 2 adwords, MSN, etc accounts, one for UK (using UK IP, Domain etc,), the other USA, USA based domain, etc? It seems logical to do this and I can claim the 2 sets of vouchers in my new accounts if I do this. Also I plan to open CPA leads via UK & USA networks as they differ greatly in their markets. Will I be penalised by the powers that be for doing this or will the Big G see this as 2 completely separate businesses?

Question (2) Has anyone got a shortlist of the best UK networks / shortlist that carry ZIP (UK Postcode) offers to join?(I?ve seen loads in the USA)

Question (3) As I?m seen as a ?publisher? on the network, IF a ZIP offer I?m brokering traffic to via PPC goes out of business, will the network that carries the offer honour the payout as the contract is with them, not the advertiser? What are the risks here of NOT getting paid in this game?

Question (4) Do the Big 3 Search networks offer the same controls on both sides of the Atlantic? (Geo targeting, etc) It seems we are always playing catch me up with our American cousins!

Question (5) I have read from different sources that if I do PPC straight to offer via content only I can link without a LP and the big G seems not to slap at this (Of course it?s a different story with search!) Anybody doing this? I don?t want to go down the LP route just yet.

IDEA: If we could start a thread with TIPS ?N? TRICKS regarding PPC to CPA, perhaps some of these answers might contribute to the start of such a thread!

Finally as a small ?thank you? to whoever answers or not, here are some GREAT links I?ve personally found which should be helpful to Aff./CPA Marketing & Keyword research:

hxxp://www.ppc-coach.com/offer-database.php

hxxp://directory.dmconfidential.com/Affiliate_Networks/CPA/

hxxp://www.enteryourkeyword.com/

hxxp://gregsadetsky.com/aol-data/

hxxp://www.seo2020.com/seo-tools/keyword-research/keyword-research-tool/

hxxp://directory.dmconfidential.com/Affiliate_Networks/CPA/

hxxp://www.splutweb.com/

hxxp://www.bluebell-marketing.com/

Hi I Love Garlic,

Welcome to 5 Star.

Sorry but this thread gave me brain freeze. So many questions that require detailed answers, that I think you may have a hard time getting any answers because it's just a little overwhelming.

You may find some answers in our PPC forum here:
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/pay-per-click-questions-ppc-forum/

The top stickie in that forum is an in-depth PPC guide that's free - it may have some answers.

MOVING this thread to the PPC forum where it will have a better chance of getting answers from some of our PPC pros.

1)One account each is fine.

2) No.

3) Depends on the network. Some will, some won't.

4) Yes

5) Depends on about 50 different factors. They may not "slap" you but there's still a good chance you won't get any traffic in many instances.

But frankly if you are asking basic questions like this, you are also getting ahead of yourself. Slow down and get it right.

You will need landing pages. It's how you increase conversion and get more control of your quality score.

You will need a way to track which keywords are converting too - do you know how to do that?

Seriously. slow down and get your business system right first.

Nice points Rob...

Landing Pages are a must for a number of reasons. Having those landing pages hosted under a "good domain" can also be important for quality scores / bid prices.

Being able to track is essential.

And finally, do not be so eager to burn through 5k... you could very well be profitable from the very start providing you get your system/profit funnel correctly in place with good converting offers, strong payouts, and competitive bids.

Yeah be careful how you use your 5K. It could last a really long time or you could blow through it no time.

Learn as much as you can about it before you jump into it and do research your market even if you're just going to use CPAs. Test as you go along.

Oh, and landing pages will help you to stretch that 5K so don't as well as give you more returns.

Jay

banners
Back