The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Wealthy Affiliate good for beginners?

JKMiller

affiliate
I am new to affiliate marketing, and have been looking at joining Wealthy affiliate or Affiliate Classroom, and wanted some advice to see if other people have joined these step by step systems, and if so are they worth joining, or if they can recommed a better place for a beginner to learn affiliate marketing.

Hi JKMiller,

Both are good and reputable systems. I think based on someone's personality one system could work better than another. No way to know for sure which is for you without trying it I suppose. AffiliateClassroom used to have a $1 2 week trial. If they do you could try it 1st.

Also here's a free training system you could start with while you decide if you want to pay for one of the others.

Affilorama Lessons

(Have not dug into this one, just skimmed but from what I saw it looks OK as a starting point.)

Hi,

I was a member of WA for 11 months. I made my first sale in 8 weeks. And I think fast results are accidental actually. It`s hard work to make consistent income. And it takes time to see what works.

Although I really liked WA when joined, now I think it`s not as good as it sounds - just my opinion. They have a "8 week plan" and say if you follow it, you know it all. Well yes, you know a lot, but this does not help to make money :) Experience does, and following successful people.

MI
Back