The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

is this an ethical form or article writing?

iebo

affiliate
If I want to write an article but I'm having writer's block, is it ethical to look at about 5 different articles written by others and rewrite a paragraph from each article?

Yes this is how I also did if had an need to write an article on the topic in which I din't have much knowledge in early stages.
By doing like this you can get new ideas from each article.

It is definitely ethical unless you just copy and paste other person's works.

Rewrite them in your words. In fact you might explain better then them by using your own words.

The funny thing about what other people write is it always seems more legit than what you read in books, what's wrong with some pre-writing research if there's no harm done...

In some cases, what you are saying is true. Yes it is ethical. If you have really good knowledge over the topic what you are going to write, then it seems that you doesn't actually need to look over another person's articles.
But when you have little knowledge or no knowledge for the article, you must need to research on that. I mean you need to at least learn over that topic. Otherwise it will be fooled. Now in this case looking over 5 or 10 another person's article defiantly help you on that.
Hope it helps.

banners
Back