The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is This A Good Idea?

C

CelebriViews

So I'm thinking about creating a review website for a wide range of different products in different niches.

I am thinking of doing PPC that targets people who are specifically looking to buy the products e.g. Someone who is looking to buy an iphone 7, I will target the keywords "buy iphone 7".

I will give the site a generic domain name like ProductReviews(dot)com.

Could this be a good idea?

Or should I focus on a specific niche?

its always better to focus on one niche .... that way you can get a decent and a better results by targeting visitors.
Cheers Bro.

You can target a specific niche at first and grow from there. In order to do that, make sure that your domain name allows you for growth. Example, if you want to review baby strollers, instead of having a domain like "bestbabystrollers.com", go for something like "babygears.com". You can then specialize on baby strollers at first and then when you exhaust it already, you can then expand.

You can target a specific niche at first and grow from there. In order to do that, make sure that your domain name allows you for growth. Example, if you want to review baby strollers, instead of having a domain like "bestbabystrollers.com", go for something like "babygears.com". You can then specialize on baby strollers at first and then when you exhaust it already, you can then expand.

Ah I like that! Thank you.

banners
Back