The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there any way to optimize CPM or CPC traffic to CPI?

Is there any way to optimize CPM or CPC traffic to CPI? Is it real to
promote application for developer by using programmatic buying?
or DSP is quite useful for mobile app marketing (am I wrong?)

Hello! The only way to optimize is testing different ad formats strategies and see which ad networks brings you the best results according to your segments and geo.
If you use ad mediation, you not only get to integrate several ad networks in one SDK, but also very visual insights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to optimize CPM or CPC traffic to CPI? Is it real to
promote application for developer by using programmatic buying?
or DSP is quite useful for mobile app marketing (am I wrong?)
Hey Swati Rajput , you should try looking at the services of some spy-tools out there, i think they do offer features to help you handling the issues you are facing right now, so check out Admobispy, that i can recommend to you to start with. They do have a cheap package, and good features for cpi, cpc campaign, and the more important thing is that you should get in touch to their support, and get in touch with them if you do have question. hope to hear from you soon with good news on this campaign.

Hey Swati Rajput , you should try looking at the services of some spy-tools out there, i think they do offer features to help you handling the issues you are facing right now, so check out Admobispy, that i can recommend to you to start with. They do have a cheap package, and good features for cpi, cpc campaign, and the more important thing is that you should get in touch to their support, and get in touch with them if you do have question. hope to hear from you soon with good news on this campaign.
This is really a good advice, you could really go for a spy-tool to help you out with this struggle.

In order to optimize campaigns for CPI you would need to add the traffic networks conversion pixel or code in the app and pass each conversion through to the network and their system should optimize automatically. The best networks for this are by far Facebook and Google display network.

banners
Back