The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there an ad publisher of individual jobs that pays well?

Linda53

affiliate
I have an informational website related to computer programming, and the visitors going to it are mostly professionals. Many of them could be job seekers.

The affiliate marketing that I have found for job sites are mostly business-to-business. My traffic would likely be employees -- not managers looking to post job advertisements. Resume-related websites have not performed well for me. I have approached some well-known job-seeker websites about publishing ads for jobs, but they ignored me.

Is there an affiliate publisher out there that could post previews of companies offering job openings? Or at least pay well with its CPA when I send generic "job seeker" traffic? I'd love to have job previews posted like they do on Stack Exchange websites (with a job title, geographic location, and pay range). But I would settle for a decent CPA for generic job seekers.

My traffic would likely be employees -- not managers looking to post job advertisements.
To what end. Not to just be facetious, Here I am employ me with a better offer? < Like a marketplace?
There is a lot of competition for workers (not software coders, developers).

read further: What could you offer as far as segmentation and volume of traffic? You want to be able to sell media placement --flat rate or some other basis?

I want a commission every time I send someone interested in a job. I will send computer programmers who are interested in applying. Every application could be worth $0.10 to $0.50. Someone will get resumes of people looking to make a move. Many job sites sell advertising to companies looking to hire. I will get potential employees to click over to look at a tailored heading of a job advertisement.

Monster and Indeed have lots of jobs. I couldn't help them find companies looking to advertise openings. I could help them get applicants.

recently I joined a campaign, Even if it operates like most companies, this is the largest income I have received since joining, and it was very fast. I have received $5,000 in less than a month, and basically, every order can be obtained. $40,

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 5
recently I joined a campaign, Even if it operates like most companies, this is the largest income I have received since joining, and it was very fast. I have received $5,000 in less than a month, and basically, every order can be obtained. $40,
Hi bro, i joined on their shareasale , and just begin , hope get sales soon !

MI
Back