The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Is the money really in the list?

Shanr02

Why is the money in the list? What do you do to build a relationship with your list so that they buy your products? And how many emails should you send them before offering them a product?

its like friendship, you need to nurture it so there's trust and when you say something people believe it because they know you aren't recommending a scam, etc.

Why is the money in the list? What do you do to build a relationship with your list so that they buy your products? And how many emails should you send them before offering them a product?
I am starting to send emails for from the first hour and build the relationship to reach the inbox. If any person doesn't reply my email within 1 day then I simply remove the user from my list. It's not worthy to get my email flag.

For the most part I don't sell much.

I promote PPL (pay per lead) offers because no credit card is required to complete an offer. So conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a sale. Not that I don't ever send offers that require a sale, but I prefer PPL offers.

Every single email I send is an offer and I don't do anything to build trust or relationships, as it not really required since most of my offers do not cost anything. I do only send legitimate quality offers and I try as much as possible to send offers for name brand companies, so that their is already trust built up with the name brand. So I basically just piggyback off of it.

Been doing it this way for 16+ years and it still works!

One question: how many emails usually send per day for one user? Any idea?
Per day? I'm not sure it will work in a good way. Remember what are you doing when you constantly receive numerous emails from some company. As for me I unsubscribe even if I'm interested in their products because too much information is annoying.
I send 3-4 emails per week including information not only about new products and promos, but some thematic articles and tips&tricks.

I certainly wouldn't advise sending emails everyday. I believe that would be annoying, which would result in a lot of unsubscribes. If you have a good offer or product, and you can craft good email swipes, you should have good conversions. I read somewhere that after you send 3-4 emails with a particular offer, those that don't convert should be moved to a different list, or unsubscribed manually alltogether. You definately don't want spam reports.

banners
Back