The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is the "get rich" niche

dedicatednewbie

affiliate
Is the "get rich" niche just a bunch of butthurt dudes, that paid others for "get rich" programs.. and ended up realizing, that they actually gotta put in work? so, they teach the same "get rich quick" online marketing stuff? ^^

lovely website btw;)

Get rich niche is a way to make a lot of money preying on idiots who want to, well get rich quick. :)
I know a lot of affiliates who used to promote get rich quick offers to these 'get rich wannabes' and now they own their own get rich offers to make even more money off the get rich wannabes.

TBH, its hard to get rich, no shortcut, it takes a fuckload of work, intelligence, and connections. You can very easily exploit that millions of people don't want to work, that they are not too intelligent, and have 0 connections and make yourself rich :D

Odd thing is even though most of the information anyone needs to "get rich" or actually make money on the net if only they are wiling to work hard, there always are suckers who believe that there must be some secret which they can buy. Some fancy method which can make them get rich fast.

IMHO they deserve what they get. And since there'll always be people who want to get rich quick a wily marketer can make money off them.

I teach in the get rich niche. I have videos ranking for how to make money online in position 1. Although the niche is full of people pushing products there are people who also don't want to work hard and expect to be rich overnight. I showed a few people a method about 4 months ago, 2 of them worked hard now they are making $500 plus a day. Hard work will get you rich, not bullshit products.

I teach in the get rich niche. I have videos ranking for how to make money online in position 1. Although the niche is full of people pushing products there are people who also don't want to work hard and expect to be rich overnight. I showed a few people a method about 4 months ago, 2 of them worked hard now they are making $500 plus a day. Hard work will get you rich, not bullshit products.
That's correct! most people want quick money and don't want to work

Evergreen nishe. There always have been and there always will be people who will consume this type of products dreaming about big money.

MI
Back