The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is T-shirt marketing still profitable?

Some people do in with Adwords.

But you're right. The competition is really high and Facebook has banned a lot of things (also teespring) that used to work.

There's people making tons of money yet, but I think it's going to be a dying trend in a few months.

Some people do in with Adwords.

But you're right. The competition is really high and Facebook has banned a lot of things (also teespring) that used to work.

There's people making tons of money yet, but I think it's going to be a dying trend in a few months.

Has facebook banned teespring campaigns? When ? Last II heard, people were still creating teespring campaigns during FIFA wordlcup.

Last edited:
Has facebook banned teespring campaigns? When ? Last II heard, people were still creating teespring campaigns during FIFA wordlcup.

Not completely.
Facebook banned name/age campaigns, and teespring has banned a lot in the sports niche. But you can still promote teespring as long as you're clean.

I still do some work for offline promo companies and I've been told that the price of t-shirts has dropped so drastically, that offline tee profits have been dramatically affected. I can't say whether or not it affects the online version but it's another possibility. Combine that with FB banning and it could account for the drop in sales. It's a lot cheaper to buy them locally now.

It's still profitable, a lot of people I know still do big numbers with it. People would always need a shirt, you just need to be creative with designs.

If you're creative and unique, you'll be able to sell T-shirt for next 100 yrs. People will never stop buying t-shirt. It's not like t-shirt business is new :)

I'm promoting t-shirts on a different platform than teespring. My campaigns are evergreen and long term (no time limits). I have several suppliers and printers in different locations in the US. I get great prices and they will dropship. All I ever did with teespring was lose money. If you want to be in the t-shirt business long term, you gotta stop following the crowd and do your own thing.

Spending about $500/day right now on tshirt campaigns. I wouldn't say it's dead at all :)

MI
Back