The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Social Media is helpful for the business?

Hi!

Yes, indeed!

Social Media is a great way for you to market products.

For instance, you could explore Facebook Ads.

Facebook Ads is great for targeting a precise audience - one that's highly likely to convert.

Pick a good offer for social media traffic, cool creatives to go along with it, and bear the interests and behavior of that same audience in mind. You can do this by checking "Detailed Targeting".

You can also select from a range of Facebook campaign goals: post engagement (cost effective), fan page likes, website clicks, etc. Whatever best serves your purpose and conversion flow!

Later on, make sure you create calls to action both in your copy and campaign buttons, and you're good to go!

Plus: experiment with different images, videos and text, to see how your targeted crowd engages with your ads.

It's all about getting to know what your audience is yearning for and creating something you know can appeal to them!

Cheers!

Yes, for all the reasons stated above. I think it makes a company more approachable, plus it's free brand exposure.

Yes social media is the key tool or platform for making fast money by selling your product,gathering audience for your website,making strong profitable community and so on.Using facebook,twitter,linkdin people all over the world earning handsome amount of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on which platform your target audience spends majority of its time, but the short answer is very much so :)

Is Social Media is helpful for the business.........?
Of course.... Social Media is a great way for marketing and it is very helpful too. The large population of the world is using Social media to connect each-other and now a days it is a great platform to promote your business.

Of course.... Social Media is a great way for marketing and it is very helpful too. The large population of the world is using Social media to connect each-other and now a days it is a great platform to promote your business.

and indeed it is, many think otherwise, but they are deeply mistaken

Social media helps you listen to what people are saying, including your customers, prospects, peers and competitors. You can generate leads through all the major social networkingsites (Twitter is very effective for this, particularly in B2B

Yes!

Having a presence on all social media platforms has helped grow my business more than anything else!

Of course social media is helpful.

However, not EVERY social network is worth your time. Think about where your target audience is and spend your time providing valuable content on those platforms.

For example if I had a video game website, it wouldn't make much for me to spend a ton of time on Pinterest...

Instead it would be better if I harnessed Snapchat, Facebook & Twitch.

Social Media is the modern channel for communication, that is constantly developing and is used by a large amount of the population so it is a excellent source for targetted marketing! Social Media will be around for a long time and therefore it would be a mistake to not utilise the channel for your own benefits!

Social Media is the future! ;)

banners
Back