The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Shiftcode site is DEAD??

SHANMU

affiliate
I Have Been Trying to contact them for past 2 days they Havn't Given any response still now.......

Any body owning GPT site with them can provide me if they have any other email address to contact them.

Thanks in Advance!

Do you own a ShiftCode GPT site? If you do, and you have a problem, you need to contact them through the Help/Trouble Ticket system, although it can take quite a while for them to get back to you.

No mam Not yet.. I haven't brought a script but I need One Im waiting for the "DEMO" ...But Before that I have small doubts to clarify. But they Haven't replied yet:( .. And After buying this script If I had some bugs.. I don't no How much time they take reply me :confused:

No mam Not yet.. I haven't brought a script but I need One Im waiting for the "DEMO" ...But Before that I have small doubts to clarify. But they Haven't replied yet:( .. And After buying this script If I had some bugs.. I don't no How much time they take reply me :confused:

As I wrote, it can sometimes take a while for them to get back to you. They're somewhat overwhelmed. I've used ShiftCode for many years now and I'd be happy to answer your questions if I'm able.

banners
Back