The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

is Prosper Free edition still relevant in 2017 ?

SirOdds

Guys, need advice on getting started with tracking

I found a guy that will install a kick-ass LEMP stack with the last free version of Prosper. Is it even worth my time? I mean, of course, it's always good to learn stuff, but maybe this tracker is severely outdated and I would be better off looking at something else?

Maybe it is still great, just limited in certain aspects?

I'd appreciate your experience and comments on this! Cheers

Guys, need advice on getting started with tracking

I found a guy that will install a kick-ass LEMP stack with the last free version of Prosper. Is it even worth my time? I mean, of course, it's always good to learn stuff, but maybe this tracker is severely outdated and I would be better off looking at something else?

Maybe it is still great, just limited in certain aspects?

I'd appreciate your experience and comments on this! Cheers
Prosper is still relevant, but you still have to pay for your server and imo campaign setup takes longer in Prosper compared to the bigger cloud solutions. Also check and compare your redirect speed (especially if you're planning on running mobile). Also worth checking out Traffic management platform for performance marketers

Prosper is still relevant, but you still have to pay for your server and imo campaign setup takes longer in Prosper compared to the bigger cloud solutions. Also check and compare your redirect speed (especially if you're planning on running mobile). Also worth checking out Traffic management platform for performance marketers

Absolutely. I'm doing my research, but funds are indeed extremely limited. A good server to kick-off costs around 5 bucks a month, and properly setup up should be blazing fast. Of course I could always rotate "free 30 day trials" but that would be a nightmare to re-link everything (let alone learn each platform/SW).

One I am confident I know what I'm doing very well, then I'd invest in a good current tracker. What I really dont want to do is used old outdated software that won't translate reality metrics - things like updated carrier, or bot traffic, or whatnot.

I want to start slow, but want to start right, and I have no clue about Prosper and how it compairs to others

You may be interested in AdsBridge, once you're ready to choose. We have a two week free trial, with no feature limitation. You can run traffic just like as if you had a paid account. Let me know if you need any help!
-Zach

banners
Back