The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

is possible spend $200 to get good result as a newbie?

bhatav

affiliate
Hello Mr.Zac Jhonson

Thanks for your free coaching program on this forum :)

i need your advice,
is possible as a newbie like me who want spending $200 for advrtising on ppv network and get a good result on first time with cpa marketing?

Thanks For support :)

Kind regards
Haris

I believe it's possible. I started with $200 on my first campaign. it became profitable. I watched it closely and stopped bidding on unprofitible url/keywords.

You can definitely make money online with a minimal investment of $200. More than anything else it's going to be important for you to scale the campaign and spend on a low rate. I would recommend testing with a $5 to $10 a day budget. You won't get much traffic, but you will start to get an idea of what works and might pull through some conversions in the process. I would also start out with lower end lead offers, such as game downloads and zip/email offers. Since they pay around $1-$2 each, you won't need to spend much money on testing to see if they drive any conversions or not.

I believe it's possible. I started with $200 on my first campaign. it became profitable. I watched it closely and stopped bidding on unprofitible url/keywords.
hello tony
thanks for your sharing
what is your first CPA offer that your promoting on ppv network?

You can definitely make money online with a minimal investment of $200. More than anything else it's going to be important for you to scale the campaign and spend on a low rate. I would recommend testing with a $5 to $10 a day budget. You won't get much traffic, but you will start to get an idea of what works and might pull through some conversions in the process. I would also start out with lower end lead offers, such as game downloads and zip/email offers. Since they pay around $1-$2 each, you won't need to spend much money on testing to see if they drive any conversions or not.

Hello Zac
thanks for your advice :)

and now, i know how much $ to spend for testing :D
i have a question,
what is your opinion if my Lander is just a banner on ppv campaign?
it is work well or you not recomended it?

Last edited:
I made around $40 with first $200
But that time I didn't know how to create Landing page. So direct linking only :D

- Through PPV it's completely fine to just have an image as your banner or landing page. The main concern is getting them to click it. You can use Photo editor online - Pixlr.com edit image to create new images as well.

Here is a post you will find useful as well:

PPV Landing Page Tips | Affiliate Marketing Tips from Super Affiliate Zac Johnson
PPV Guide: How to Create Winning PPV Ad Campaigns | Affiliate Marketing Tips from Super Affiliate Zac Johnson

Hi bhatav

It's a survey offer. Only small profits but I am using this to learn.
yeah, survey or email submit offer is good for newbie like me
thanks tony for sharing :)

I made around $40 with first $200
But that time I didn't know how to create Landing page. So direct linking only :D

made 40$ it also good beginning :)
thanks theazzy for replying

- Through PPV it's completely fine to just have an image as your banner or landing page. The main concern is getting them to click it. You can use .....

thank you so much Zac
it's very helped me :)

is it cool if i using banner that provided by the advertiser??

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat! Our limit is $150 per week to spend on banner advertising.

You may profit with spending 200 bucks or you may not. But the pint is if you don't earn profits, you can easily classify what you have spend as "training cost" because that is what it is. It is pure data that you have got from your own experience.

When I started off there is one good thing that I did. I documented everything that I did, and then referred back to it regularly. I can figure out what to do next only because I have my own data with me today.

You may profit with spending 200 bucks or you may not. But the pint is if you don't earn profits, you can easily classify what you have spend as "training cost" because that is what it is. It is pure data that you have got from your own experience.

When I started off there is one good thing that I did. I documented everything that I did, and then referred back to it regularly. I can figure out what to do next only because I have my own data with me today.

thanks for your advice and your experience Parry

how you documenting a data?

I have had NO luck - $0 money with PPV on 2 different offers with 1000's of impressions with several pop variations. I have read/viewed many instructions on PPV.
I am looking for a Coach/Mentor to help me - any suggestions?

Hi,

When creating a campaign for PPV instead of using KW i use very targeted URL to my offer.

And to make it even better, i send the traffic to my landing page (email list creation) and redirect to the offer.

The secret for maximum conversion.....be honest and true. Give VALUE and they will Click and stay with you for a long time.

My list is my gold mine.....but NEVER PLAY AROUND or spam it.

In general it's possible but crucial is here to don't give up after 2 offers. Try to research your competition what is working on PPV and is done by them. Ask your AM what is working and what is not.

200 usd is low budget so you need to play around smart with it our you will burn all of it in no time.

Thanks,

Yeah, The main deal is always, try and try and try.
You must always try and get conclution wich Keywords are working or not working for you.

MI
Back