The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is kissmyads.com is Legit?

SaifUllah

affiliate
Hi, i am new here i am running kissmyads offers and till now i earn $1.72 from it. Now i am little bit confuse about it. Because i got so many clicks around 60 but only get 10 conversion. Is kissmyads legit?
Please answer me i am feeling exciting to join this Forum of IM.

60 clicks and 10 conversions , u say its low?.
Kissmyads , Applift are premium mobile networks, and its always good to contact the affiliate manager and resolve ur doubt instead of rising question here.

60 clicks and 10 conversions , u say its low?.
Kissmyads , Applift are premium mobile networks, and its always good to contact the affiliate manager and resolve ur doubt instead of rising question here.
I was confuse dear that's why i ask question here from people who are in this field since many years....

Hi, i am new here i am running kissmyads offers and till now i earn $1.72 from it. Now i am little bit confuse about it. Because i got so many clicks around 60 but only get 10 conversion. Is kissmyads legit?

Thats a good conversion rate bro! I was thinking of @koalahood when I saw the title. He said it right :)

Although a site like may have a high trust rating, it's worth just checking the countries involved as these could indicate that goods would be shipped from abroad rather than your home country.

Hey,

Yes KMA is 100% legit, I have been with them since couple years,Never missed a single payment.
Support is good, they usually reply to my mail in 16hrs or less.

Reccomended

Hi SaifUllah,

I am sure KissMyAds is a legit network, they are here for a while now. Furthermore your conversion rate looks pretty good (16.67%) you just need to keep this up!

Try to scale up your campaigns and you will generate much more revenue!

All the best,
Zoltan

MI
Back