The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it safe buying account for FB?

Pr0duct

affiliate
I had someone approach me on Skype selling large spend accounts for Facebook is it safe and how much should they cost?

It's not allowed by FB's ToS. There is always a chance that your account will be banned. When accessing the account with an IP address of a completely different location that will already raise the red flag. Then, when you change the CC# and billing address it can also raise some red flags.

I have seen marketers doing this with a relatively good experience, though. So, if you want to give it a try, go ahead, but be aware that there is a good chance that you will lose your money.

It is safe depending on who you get it from , Most super affiliates wouldn't be able to push the volume that they do without the help of outsourcing where they purchase these accounts

I've been selling these back in the days when Facebook didn't banned the accounts so easily. Back then, affiliates bought accounts to scale very fast, not because their accounts get banned. I had a guy who was farming accounts and I was selling 3x the price I paid to that guy. The easiest money anyone could make.

Anyway, today is very difficult to keep the accounts up and if you buy them from somebody else, there is a high chance to get your account banned. You can still do it, but you need to be very experienced on how to handle the accounts and how FB security systems work.

It is for sure risky, however if you choose to go down that path and can push the revenue till the account gets banned then it may be worth it...but there is cost as facebook will find out about it and it will be a constant cat and mouse chase of buying accounts and running them up till they get banned and then starting the whole process over and over....not saying we condone this practice but there are lots of guys doing it running huge money in niches such as diet.

Dont buy them, learn how to make them yourself, I see people selling one account for $2,000+ thats insane, ill teach you the method they use for $4,000 and then you dont need to keep buying them, you can just create them as you need to.

its easy to actually create one for yourself. Having thousands friends and likes on fan page is the difficult part.

Personall,y I would not trust anyone that is approaching you on Skype. Many of those account will get banned shortly because you can create any profitable ads. I would always suggest to create them on your own, that way you can take care of the Proxy location, Credit Card location and you can make everything to match up.

When you buy an account and you log in from a different state that it was originally created in, thatmight raise some red flags.

I am creating facebook profiles about 2 years, i know everything about that.

Nowadays it's really hard to create a facebook profile, because you need a lot things to know and to do. Many of Indian guys just mass messaging people in Skype trying to sell them FB accs, but after 2 days since you've bought it they didn't work. Why? There are lot of reasons.

First of all seller can cahnge the password, so u need to find somedy you can trust, somebody with reputation.

Second, if seller is not a professional, he possibly might did some mistakes, that made your account banned in the nearest future.

Third, even if you bought reall quality account, you have to know how to manage them safely. Profesional seller always will give you advices how to avoid facebook ban.

I have bought 20 FB PVA accounts from a website and after one week all my accounts are in FB jail. Nowadays Facebook very much concern about fake accounts. So my suggestion does not waste your money to buy facebook accounts.

If you want to buy FB accounts then you must have the email accounts associate to the FB accounts and also have the password.

banners
Back