The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it possible to use Google Ads PPC (Click) For Weight Loss Product?

Hi Everyone!

A few months ago my Google Ads account was suspended for policy violations. I have been trying to get it activated but I have no idea how to proceed.

I was told by the Google Ads customer service that running an ad for Weight Loss is not allowed ok Google Ads and right after that my account got suspended. The customer service agent had told me that using the words Fat Burner can get my account suspended. Which is what exactly happened. Circumventing systems. I had hired a Fiverr Guy for website creation and as per his website, (which had false reviews etc that I had asked him to remove)

Anyways that domain is long gone. But my Google account is still suspended.

How to get it back?

I have been going true the same process but no luck, I just started using other ways that I got from another system I promote but google is just frustrating

Yeah, Google doesn't allow any health related ads .. they say Weight loss is accepted if it was for a diet or exercise programs or surgical solutions .. (I don't know much tbh)
That was very helpful. For some reasons I wasn't able to read this before even after they sent me an email for circumventing systems, etc.

So in short Keto is allowed

Last edited:
Keto diets in general: hype to harmful
Ah I understand now! Thank you so much. Sometimes it's so frustrating when you don't know the policies.

And yes I do agree with you as well that maybe I read too much into the rules! But no harm meant to anyone. They have their rules / policies which everyone needs to follow if we want to use their services!

So yeah I was a little confused there but that's how we learn right? Make mistakes and learn from it!

Anyways thank you for taking the effort to point it out. I appreciate your help!

Last edited:
Keto diets in general: hype to harmful in some cases

"Ketosis is a metabolic state characterized by elevated levels of ketone bodies in the blood or urine. Physiologic ketosis is a normal response to low glucose availability, such as low-carbohydrate diets or fasting, that provides an additional energy source for the brain in the form of ketones. " --quote from Wikipedia

Basically: That is a physiological state of life support for the glucose requirements of your brain.

implied --you are reading something into the 'rules' Google will apply unilaterally against you and there is nothing short of a lawsuit that will possibly stop them. Choose your battles wisely ...

Hello, the only choice many times is only a new google ads account.

its always good to chat with google / bing prior to starting campaigns, things like exit popups / putting cpa link directly on the lander without a 302 > cpa link is unsafe.
be careful with landing pages & things you see at google.com, many times there are cloakers which people use to advertise like dr. oz advertorials & the landers arent actually compliant with google ads.
keto & weight loss used to be allowed, although I havnt advertised at google a year or 2, compliant landing pages (not having like guaranteed loose 50 lbs) & not $5 trial rebil cpa links (the PPS pay per sale versions are safer although always confirm with google ads on call).

a whitehat... way to get a new google ads account & what I do is:
having a friend with a new computer with clean cookies & a new ip address (the billing zip code at whoer must match their debit card & must not be a proxy/vpn). the debit card must not have been linked to a google ads account.
& they are able to sign up & you are able to advertise with them. I would have the brother / sister / family sign up, making sure they don't choose the "adwords express!", click "skip guided setup" & start the campaign when google emails them a google ads coupon in 2 > 3 days with a new domain. :)

Happy marketing <3

Hello, the only choice many times is only a new google ads account.
What I have read from their knowledge base is that the suspension applies to the user itself, so if you open a new account and do the same things then the user gets banned permanently instead of just a suspension!

I would like to rectify the same account rather than opening a new account! First I didn't even know WHY my account was suspended until I read the emails about what wasn't allowed! So it's all clear now. But thank you anyways! I appreciate your help!
although I havnt advertised at google a year or 2,
Hmmm... That's interesting. Isn't Google Ads the sureshot way of getting sales?

If not Google then may I ask if you could be so kind to tell me how do you promote your affiliate links? What do you use? Other Paid networks? Are any of them any good? Or anything as good at least?

Could you please be so kind and guide me on that as well?
always confirm with google ads on call).
Yeah I think that's always a good call. Will do the same from now on!

a whitehat.
What's a whitehat?
Happy marketing <3
Thank you so much for your detailed guide on how to open new account! That was very kind of you!

1. Thanks yes, I'm saying your brother, father, family may sign up & you may access the account, you still may submit an appeal to google ads though & most times the accounts ok. If your father / bf signs up, you may access it via anydesk (I've advertised @ friends accounts) & be sure to have him to clean cookies with ccleaner or use a unique browser like opera & restart his modem & see if the ip switched at whoer first to be sure his accounts safe if you ever have brought your laptop there & signed in with your gmail at the same IP address at his house. he wouldnt be able to put your same address if you live together. the same ZCs ok.

2. You may submit an appeal, they wont let you call until you appeal. I would not create a 2nd account until the first appeal is completed though, similar with bing which needs chatting with almost all the time after starting the first ads.. you may find the error & say you will fix it & you should be ok. :)

3. Whitehat = following TOS & the ads account will be safe. blackhat is circumventing Eg. Cloaking & almost always results in the account not ok.

4. Which errors above google ads? Different errors say many things & have unique solutions sometimes.

5. Happy to help & happy holidays

Why Me Wall GIF by Jiji.ng - Nigerian Marketplace

Insanity is doing what failed over and over and expecting a better result.
Knock yourselves out.

5. Happy to help & happy holidays
Thank you again. Same to you. Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!

I think you missed my request for Guidance For Paid Ads Network. Are there any good Paid Ads Networks that are just as good as Google Ads for Pay-per-click Ads?

I recently saw a couple of them online. There's one given on AffiliateFix, it's PPCmate. Has anyone tried it? Is it any good for affiliate link promotions? Particularly Healthcare niche / Weight Loss? Or Diabetes?

I saw that PPCmate had a Daily traffic of over 27millon from US and Canada over 2million. Any other network that has better traffic? Or is the best we can get? I'm a marketing newbie so I'm all stumped here.

Everyone, Please feel free to leave comments.

Thank you

-

Em

Hi Everyone!

A few months ago my Google Ads account was suspended for policy violations. I have been trying to get it activated but I have no idea how to proceed.

I was told by the Google Ads customer service that running an ad for Weight Loss is not allowed ok Google Ads and right after that my account got suspended. The customer service agent had told me that using the words Fat Burner can get my account suspended. Which is what exactly happened. Circumventing systems. I had hired a Fiverr Guy for website creation and as per his website, (which had false reviews etc that I had asked him to remove)

Anyways that domain is long gone. But my Google account is still suspended.

How to get it back?
This is a really difficult niche to advertise on Google, the only way is to get an advertising certificate directly from them, which means that you would need to give your company's details in order for them to check your business before they give you permission to create campaigns. As you already got banned, I don't think you will be able to recover it, and you will probably need to make the new one and require this certificate before you proceed with any other activity.

banners
Back