The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it feasible to make affiliate sales without purchasing the affiliate product?

Most writers on the market do not actually have access to the actual product too, but hey! How did they deliver the work when is requested?

I cannot afford to buy the affiliate product I’m planning to promote.

I don't think all the people promoting offers actually bought them. Some do but not everyone.
What kind of promotional methods are you planning on using?

1) Review article/video?
check what other reviews look like and model them. Don't copy but model

2) Landing Page?
Simply write up something based on the sales page. Main features/benefits. You don't have to buy the product.
You can also model other LPs.

Bottom line is there are plenty of people promoting offers without buying the product itself.

Yes it does help to have a feel of the offer before recommending it but hey would you test every pills out there?

Yes you can sell something you have never owned. That said, to have some real world hands on experience with a product is immensely valuable in understanding how to sell it -- is it a box of worms or a rocket ship?

I sold of thousands of dollars monthly of home improvements, years ago, (see Tin Men :p), without owning a home or the owning the home improvements I was selling. I did have samples to show potential costumers.

Demonstrative selling is demonstrative selling. Whether you put the item on the dining room table (C2B) or on the client's desk (B2B) or exhibit that item on web pages it's more or less the same thing. Web feedback is very limited so it's just usually a one way conversation. Successful CTA funnels matter more than product knowledge.

Just lean how to sell successfully --the product is secondary.

Read about customer pain points and discover ways that make what you are trying to sell --be seen as a way to make the customer's life better --that's the secret of selling.

I cannot afford to buy the affiliate product I’m planning to promote.

You can write product/service information from many sources
I would prefer to use the products first
Then you can explain the pros & cons in first person
This is much easier with non-physical products like -->
  • Hosting
  • Crypto
  • Software
  • VPN
  • Stockmarket
  • Online course
  • Music
  • Gaming
  • Movies
Maybe next year

You can write product/service information from many sources
I would prefer to use the products first
Then you can explain the pros & cons in the first person
This is much easier with non-physical products like -->
  • Hosting
  • Crypto
  • Software
  • VPN
  • Stockmarket
  • Online course
  • Music
  • Gaming
  • Movies
Maybe next year

I agree on this point as these personas or categories have a high search impact on especially in the days of lockdowns. You are definitely able to sell products without purchasing them. One of the best things for selling online products is that sometimes you get access to the product or it's premium trial just for the knowledge of product.

You don't need to have this particular product you want to promote, but sometimes you can get a sample product to make a review on you blog/website. It can work, if you already have a targeted and interested audience.

banners
Back